Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside Nature´s Giants

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

Inside Nature´s Giants Empty
PostSubject: Inside Nature´s Giants   Inside Nature´s Giants EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:55 am

Hi guys :) do you know these videos? Personally, I think they are fantastic. I learned so much from them about these majestic animals. Of course episode about giraffes interests me most :) I think it's pretty informative, educational and even with regret over the death of the animals I like this very much ... What do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Inside Nature´s Giants   Inside Nature´s Giants EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Sorry, it seems that the video has bee closed because of copyright quarrel Sad

Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Inside Nature´s Giants   Inside Nature´s Giants EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 pm

I love that show! Very Happy It was briefly on tv even in my neck of the woods, but I've gotten the majority of the information from TetZoo's excellent series of articles. Here's the one on the giraffe: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Inside Nature´s Giants   Inside Nature´s Giants EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:19 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Sorry, it seems that the video has bee closed because of copyright quarrel Sad
really? What about here? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MartinH on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Inside Nature´s Giants   Inside Nature´s Giants EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Sumo wrote:
I love that show! Very Happy It was briefly on tv even in my neck of the woods, but I've gotten the majority of the information from TetZoo's excellent series of articles. Here's the one on the giraffe: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cool!!! Thank you so much :)

Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Inside Nature´s Giants   Inside Nature´s Giants EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:35 pm

I have the episode about the horse bookmarked in my computer, haven't had the chance to watch it entirely yet but it looks promising.
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Inside Nature´s Giants   Inside Nature´s Giants EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:01 pm

I love watching shows like these that go in depth about what really is inside of the animals and how they function. Although it is sad to see a dead giraffe(who like many will probably become extinct Sad ) it is in the name of research so we can find out more about these beautiful beasts! Very Happy Thanks for sharing!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Nature´s Giants   Inside Nature´s Giants Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside Nature´s Giants
Page 1 of 1