Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first Lineol items from Mars

Go down 
+4
HKHollinstone
skysthelimit
Kikimalou
Roger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

My first Lineol items from Mars Empty
PostSubject: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:53 am

Mars is a place in Saxon, along the river Elbe and not far from Czech Replublic. Lineol is a brand from Mars, or unless, it was until some days ago! bounce alien
At least a very wanted brand. I usually want figures but I confess this time I wanted a brand. So crazily that I was not able to wait for my favourites and ended trading with Andreas the first Lineol I had chance.
I thougt Andreas would ask my four legs for this trade but he was kind enough and told me to keep one of them to pick the camera and take pictures! Laughing affraid
I'm kidding, it was a very nice trade. :)
First my favourite, an elegant and serioulsly sculpted walking lioness. The scars donnot hurt me. cat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She brought a lying sister! cat cat Sleep

Here a comparison picture with the Mojo Fun Iberian lynx!

Sometimes is nice to be proud of my collection! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks Andreas, won't you conspirate with me about a martian invasion? affraid alien affraid pirat silent cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:51 am

Congratulation Roger cheers

And I think to myself what a wonderful Martian world alien Laughing
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 am

Congrats Roger cheers

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 am

Ah! Big congratulations Roger! Your first Lineol cheers cheers They are beautiful, I love the lying one's face cat

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:00 am

THEY ARE WONDERFUL bounce cheers

Congratulations, dear friend, - you got the most beautyful ones I can imagine flower sunny

- except the donkey, of course Laughing Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:36 am

Roger wrote:

Thanks Andreas, won't you conspirate with me about a martian invasion? affraid alien affraid pirat silent cheers

I am glad that they arrived you safetly!!! Very Happy

Have i than enough time for a new trip to egypt? scratch farao

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:08 am

Thanks Christophe alien Laughing ... Robert cheers ... Harriet cat ... Susanne albino pirat ...
Christophe, your collection are a lucky invaded one! alien
Susanne, I hope Jeremias and the Alien donkey are good friends! flower

widukind wrote:

Have i than enough time for a new trip to egypt? scratch farao [/quote]

scratch I'm learning how to make a mummy. Sleep farao affraid I think you will have time to go back to Egypt! Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Christophe alien Laughing ... Robert cheers ... Harriet cat ... Susanne albino pirat ...
Christophe, your collection are a lucky invaded one! alien
Susanne, I hope Jeremias and the Alien donkey are good friends! flower

widukind wrote:

Have i than enough time for a new trip to egypt? scratch farao

scratch I'm learning how to make a mummy. Sleep farao affraid I think you will have time to go back to Egypt! Laughing[/quote]

That can not be difficult! study scratch lol!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:00 am

widukind wrote:

Have i than enough time for a new trip to egypt? scratch farao [/quote]

scratch I'm learning how to make a mummy. Sleep farao affraid I think you will have time to go back to Egypt! Laughing[/quote]

That can not be difficult! study scratch lol! [/quote]

Laughing Wink

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:29 am

Congrats Roger! They are lovely. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:32 am

Kristie wrote:
Congrats Roger! They are lovely. :)

-Kristie

Thanks Kristie! :)

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Congratulations for Your 2 new old ladies Roger Wink Very Happy I 'm sure Your other lions and lionesses are happy to know older sisters cheers cheers They are beautiful sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:11 pm

ana wrote:
Congratulations for Your 2 new old ladies Roger Wink Very Happy I 'm sure Your other lions and lionesses are happy to know older sisters cheers cheers They are beautiful sunny

Thanks Ana! I love old Ladies! Very Happy Very Happy flower

PostSubject: Re: My first Lineol items from Mars   My first Lineol items from Mars Empty

Back to top Go down

My first Lineol items from Mars
Page 1 of 1