Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!

Go down 
+23
Duck-Anch-Amun
bojan
jhudstone
High Tyto Mira
ken yeo
Joan Milelire
Kikimalou
lucky luke
Ana
HKHollinstone
animalluvr6
BornThisWay
Kristie
Steve170
ze_neto
krista
landrover
Tiermann
scot(t)
Katty
widukind
SUSANNE
Roger
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Thank you Roger!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:31 am

Hello! cheers
friends, I hope they choose the model and inspiration of these pewter. study bounce bounce bounce Cool
There are the figurine that I damn myself to have in my collection! Evil or Very Mad Wink drunken
OMG jocolor I love you I love you ❤Hello!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Hello! cheers
friends, I hope they choose the model and inspiration of these pewter. study bounce bounce bounce Cool
There are the figurine that I damn myself to have in my collection! Evil or Very Mad Wink drunken
OMG jocolor I love you I love you ❤Hello!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!

Thanks for the link Jean-Luc, these pewter miniatures look amasing! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm

They are beautyful, thankyou, Luc flower

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:57 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are beautyful, thankyou, Luc flower
There are so many figures, Pleasant laying and Raretée

Merci!
There are so many figures, Pleasant laying and Raretée drunken drunken drunken drunken sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Thank You for news Roger and Jean Luc cheers cheers
Roger, now I can't wait for November scratch bounce It's not typical for me Suspect

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
High Tyto Mira

High Tyto Mira

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:45 am

The kiwi on the first page is in a very unatural position
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 am

High Tyto Mira wrote:
The kiwi on the first page is in a very unatural position

scratch I don't think so...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:02 am

Just to informe that the 3 birds that Science & Nature are making were still not released because the brand is also making an insect and a mammal. As soon as these 2 have the approval from Melbourne zoo I'll have the chance of sharing the pictures with all of you! Very Happy
Sacred delay, I confess I love birds but I was missing a mammal from S&N! Laughing

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:06 am

That's great, Roger! One of my favourite miniatures is an insect from S&N: the giant weta.
Roger wrote:
Just to informe that the 3 birds that Science & Nature are making were still not released because the brand is also making an insect and a mammal. As soon as these 2 have the approval from Melbourne zoo I'll have the chance of sharing the pictures with all of you! Very Happy
Sacred delay, I confess I love birds but I was missing a mammal from S&N! Laughing

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:32 am

That is great news !!! cheers

Thankyou for the info, Roger Sad(o)):

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 am

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny a mammal also cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thank you for this information Roger cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Roger wrote:

great news!!! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
jhudstone

jhudstone

Country/State : USA/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:51 pm

I know what they are...and I have seen pictures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:56 pm

jhudstone wrote:
I know what they are...and I have seen pictures. Very Happy

Come on, please, please ...tel us !!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Do you have a link to the pictures ? Very Happy

jhudstone

jhudstone

Country/State : USA/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Kakapo
Kakariki
Bandicoot
Katipo (Spider)
Lord Howe Island Stick Insect

You can see them here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 pm

jhudstone wrote:
Kakapo
Kakariki
Bandicoot
Katipo (Spider)

You can see them here:

Thank you so much, also must haves for me cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:18 pm

jhudstone wrote:
Kakapo
Kakariki
Bandicoot
Katipo (Spider)

You can see them here:

Jack, I did know about the eastern-barred badicoot and insect but kakapo is a surprise!!! I confess it was the only animal I suggested to the brand although I am not intending to say that they followed my suggestion! Shocked Very Happy OK, no owl but I am very happy anyway! Very Happy
Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Thank you for finding and posting this!
I'm still missing the Kiwi! Not available at MPV or spielzeug guenstig, does anyone know other European stores selling Science & Nature???

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Just added them on the Australian map cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Ohhh, they are wonderful cheers

A bandicot and a kakapo Sad(o)):
I love the others also Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thankyou very much, Jack flower

Croger, I am sure they have followed your suggestion, of course they did Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:19 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Hmmm, I'm not sure, I presented it in a very shy and discrevtive way. Something like this:
Hello Sirs, I am the scaliest Admin of the best forum of the world,, so you must make a kakapo immediatly or the 1000 STS members will destroy all your reputation! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
How could it work? scratch Wink flower Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:40 am

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Hmmm, I'm not sure, I presented it in a very shy and discrevtive way. Something like this:
Hello Sirs, I am the scaliest Admin of the best forum of the world,, so you must make a kakapo immediatly or the 1000 STS members will destroy all your reputation! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
How could it work? scratch Wink flower Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!

Great work Roger! They listened You!!! Doesn't matter if Your letter sounded not very kind Shocked Shocked Shocked But it worked cheers What a Face geek

I'm very happy for kakapo and bandicoot bounce Both of parrots are very nice actually! bounce so 3 animals on my wishlist drunken

Last edited by ana on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:02 am

3 new musthaves Very Happy waaah australian animals <3333

Bojan wrote:
Thank you for finding and posting this!
I'm still missing the Kiwi! Not available at MPV or spielzeug guenstig, does anyone know other European stores selling Science & Nature???

I´m also searching the kiwi :/ A really must have for me :/ The problem is, MPV told me that they will not sell new australian animals anymore, cause buying them is too expensive. So no kiwi and also the 3 new releases aren´t available there :/
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:36 pm

But i am surprised that no animals from the first information will release Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next