Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait

Go down 
+8
Bonnie
Caracal
Roger
Kikimalou
widukind
junglejim
SUSANNE
effelderboy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 09:43

Wow, these are lovely models, even though they are one colour they still have a lot of detail and are so rare too! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2021, 07:32

Thank you Andreas and Rogério! :)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Dec 2021, 17:51

a newcomer, Endothiodon:

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1110126dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1110127

.. to my knowledge, only Starlux and Henkel/yoplait produiced this species:

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1110128

.. here together for comparison, the ressemblance is noticeable so they could have been inspired from the same old draw far different from more recent reconstructions!

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1110129

.. my Henkel family is growing up!.. :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Dec 2021, 21:48

Not many dycynodonts to enjoy, so those finds are really precious. It was very interesting that CollectA released recently a Lisowicia.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Dec 2021, 22:42

These ones were probably inspired by the 1951 French Endothiodon Sticker you can watch HERE
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Dec 2021, 23:45

Oh yeess! the same hippo looking! cheers cheers 

Thank you both Rogério and Christophe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2021, 16:14

3 newcomers,:

Dimetrodon:

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090052dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090053dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090054

Moschop:

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090055dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090056dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090057

Baluchitherium:

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090058dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090059dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090060

For this model, Somatra, the company which made all these premium prehistoric animals for Henkel, Yoplait and Ovomaltine, indicates on its leaflet: "Rhinocéros laineux (Baluchithérium)"  So, it's more surely a whooly rhino than a baluchitherium (or Indricotherium) in spite of its long legs and neck or an hybrid between the 2 genus!:)

together for size comparison:

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090061
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2021, 21:28

Wonderful figures. A nice idea from henkel in the past.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2021, 21:35

It is a Somatra idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2021, 00:08

Really nice, obviously it cannot be a Baluchitherium. As far as I know this animal was never represented with horns but I am not 100% sure. I think it is a Somatra rhino instead. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2021, 08:50

Indeed Coelodonta somatranus Laughing
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2021, 10:54

Thank you  Tupolev Tu-154, Rogério and Christophe for your comments! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2021, 21:58

Congrats, Caracal, these are rare treasures! If you ever manage to find 2× of the Pterichthys, I hope you'll keep me in mind :)

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021, 00:23

It would be a miracle to find just one! :)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan 2022, 18:45

Triceratops "Yoplait":

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090222dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090223

and with my other pink lady: Protoceratops (for size comparison):

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1090224

mammoths from Yoplait and Henkel:

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1190013dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 P1190014
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 12:27

I am a yogurt fan and Yoplait is extinct in Portugal for a long time. Thus, pink prehistoric animal figures seems apropriated. Actually the effect is very beautiful.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 12:38

Rare catches. And figures that i like. We need more collectors of thar wonderful stuff here.

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Jan 2022, 14:23

Thank you Rogério and Andreas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
minis

Country/State : france

PostSubject: With mammoth tusk   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Jan 2022, 11:31

Mine since I was a kid !

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 Ovomaltine-11
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Jan 2022, 18:36

Very Happy The mammoth with its tusks, a treasure!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2022, 21:40

Isn't it wonderful to see a 61 years old man showing these classic figures and saying: "mine since I was a kid!"?
I really love it, forever yours! cheers

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2022, 22:57

Thank you. I was able to keep almost all my small objects from that time. From time to time, I open my treasure boxes, it's like a time machine!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan 2022, 23:26

It 's the same for me! drunken
Back to top Go down
Duna_

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022, 12:42

Hi, I would like to show you my figures. I wasn't lucky to have them since my chilhood but I bought them all from a collector who had them for 40 years. They are full of good memories ... :)
I didn't know anything about them because I'm from Spain but I love collecting monochrome vintage figures and these have a lovely retro look (which I like a lot, too).

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 Ovomaltine-dinosaurs2

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 Ovomaltine-dinosaurs

My favourite figure is the protoceratops because it's the largest, but my little gem is the blue Yoplait stegosaurus. I would love to trade for the other figures I don't have, if anyone is interested, I have some Spanish vintage figures, Starlux, Linde, WWD minis, Invicta, Paninis ... but only dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2022, 14:00

Congratulations for this beautiful range with that Stegosaurus I still miss! cheers cheers

I have 2 Glyptodon, so if you are interested.. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait   dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

dinosaur and mammals from henkel, ovomaltine and yoplait
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next