Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)

Go down 
+10
HKHollinstone
ida
Wildheart
scot(t)
Gabe
Chris Sweetman
Roger
Kikimalou
widukind
SUSANNE
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) Empty
PostSubject: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:57 pm

This little family has been on my dream-list for years !
I got an offer I couldn`t refuse, so now they are here, and they are SO far beyond my wildest hopes  cheers

They are from the Safari Carnegie Collection, but were sold by Schleich from 1990 - 93  Very Happy
Like the Smilodon, they set yor mind on tell-stories mode  Wink  drunken

Mr and mrs Neander are taking a walk with little Neand Junior and Westie, of course sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mr Neand has found a nice stone, - perhaps she can use it in the kitchen, he thinks  Idea

I am a pretty good stone-finder he says to himself  Wink

Look, darling ! I found you a nice present. Now you can make my steaks even more temder ! Very Happy

YOU stupid man, she says. You promised me a necklace of seashells !!!
I will never speak to uou again. Suspect

I will never understand women  No
Mr Neander leaves to hang out with the guys. Laughing

Mrs Neander gives her son a hug, - he will come home when he is hungry, she laughs  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing I have been looking for this little family for years, - they are wonderful, I think  cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Wonderful humans and a nice little story!! Congratulations Susanne!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:48 pm

They don't look very neanderthal... But they are beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 am

Congratulations Susanne! They have an interesting artistic expression. Very Happy Very Happy
Isn't it nice how a plastic figure can make us happy? :) Nice pics!!! :)

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 am

This is a start of a great soap opera Susanne! Very Happy

I can see it rivalling 'Neighbours' and 'Home and Away'!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisstar4/
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:56 am

Nice story Susanne! Laughing Very Happy

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:46 am

that was very entertaining! Mr. Neander needs to get his act together.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:17 am

Love the sory! Reminds me of the Flintstones! :)

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:52 am

Thankyou, guys cheers

ida

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow! They are very nice - and in very good condition bounce

Das Bessere ist der Feind des Guten! - The better is the enemy of the good!

Schaut doch auch mal auf unsere Homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now on Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.tiewe.de
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Thankyou, ida ! I a honoured that you think so Very Happy cheers

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:01 pm

scott wrote:
that was very entertaining!
Ditto! I love it Laughing
Congratulations Susanne, you must be so happy to finally have them in your collection cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Very funny story and very nice prehistoric people Very Happy So similar to modern couples in some ways too silent Thank You for sharing Susanne and congratulations on Your rare and very nice newcomers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:18 am

Congrats Susanne & a story never been told.

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Congratulations Susanne sunny cheers Thanks for sharing this lovely story with us. Laughing Very Happy

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:33 am

Haha!! I love it!! Cook your own darn eggs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)   The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

The neanderthalers, - or what you sould not give your sweetheart, guys ;-)
Page 1 of 1