Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our first animals to CollectA

Go down 
+8
Roger
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
MartinH
Kiryuha
Wildheart
ken yeo
zbyszek
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
zbyszek wrote:
Yesterday we reached the next three figures CollectA. And the sensational low price (less than 2 euros per item). We bought them in the same bookstore as the previous one. The girls say the figures are beautiful. While the older daughter who has recently seen a real falcon says that this is too pale plumage.
The falcon is really excellent - I acquired it this summer and it became one of my favorite bird figurines ever.
But I bought it for a much higher price - about 9 euros (36 PLN) Sad Sad
I wonder why is Collecta in that bookstore so cheap. Or maybe I paid too much??
I think this price it was a happy coincidence. And even in a small bookstore in a small town. And as for your money is bought too expensive. Falcon is among the figures Collecty shelf in the lowest price. I give you the e-mail to the company that sells them --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] --- .The company is called OSCAR, based in Wroclaw
Harriet Thank you for your comment and picture.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:31 pm

zbyszek wrote:
I give you the e-mail to the company that sells them --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] --- .The company is called OSCAR, based in Wroclaw.
Does this company accept PayPal payments?
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
zbyszek wrote:
I give you the e-mail to the company that sells them --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] --- .The company is called OSCAR, based in Wroclaw.
Does this company accept PayPal payments?
I called them alle was no longer a competent person. I will call tomorrow and will send you a message to PM.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Thanks for the beautiful pics Zbyszek and congratulation for this great batch.

I've got the male baboon and I like it very much. Unfortunately the shop which sell CollectA don't have the female with baby Crying or Very sad .

Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Thank you Christophe. We also very much like baboons. In general, CollectA figures which we have acquired so far are very good and girls like them very
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:33 am

Congrats for your aditions!
For your reference, in Portugal, we pay about 2,50 euros for a falcon and 3,50 for a male baboon!
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:24 am

Congratulations on your newest additions. They are beautiful. I especially like the wolf.
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 am

Roger wrote:
Congrats for your aditions!
For your reference, in Portugal, we pay about 2,50 euros for a falcon and 3,50 for a male baboon!
Thank you Amy and Roger.
I see that in Portugal CollectA figurines can be purchased at similar prices.
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 am

During the weekend of our collection came two more pets. These are the Irish setter and a swan with CollectA. Swan was a real miracle. Beautiful outside, sculpture, painting. Well suited to other swans. Children like to be more than the last swan from Schleich. Same is the setter. It;s a bit bigger than the Schleich Schnauzer. We ordered a few more figures from the CollectA but unfortunately our contract with the few weeks comes after 2 - 3 pieces.I must add the further I bought them in the same sensational price. Amazing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:12 am

Stunning photos zbyszek! This CollectA Mute Swan is gorgeous, I'm really happy I bought one myself. The Setter looks very detailed, love it. Congratulations on them both! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:05 am

Thank you Harriet. IMHO the Swan Colectty among our swans like the most. A beautiful sculpture, perfectly presented in a natural outdoor setting. Photo deceived even grandparents. It was only later realized that their pond is too small for such a handsome specimen. Of course the real specimen.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:42 am

The swan is really gorgeious! But quite large, similar in size to Schleich one, so it couldn't be diplayed in a European diorama next to other Schelich animals. Am I right?
And that Mandarin duck, is it Collecta too?
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
The swan is really gorgeious! But quite large, similar in size to Schleich one, so it couldn't be diplayed in a European diorama next to other Schelich animals. Am I right?

Mandarin duck is from safari.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:12 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

Mandarin duck is from safari.
Aha, I recognize it now. But it's so huge too!
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Thank you Kiryuha.
Thank you Ken for your reply. So mandarin duck is with Safari. Swan is on a similar scale as Schleich. IMHO mandarin duck is not that big. Both birds are fit for our scenes in nature.
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Congratulations on the swan and the setter. I have been wanting the swan since I first saw it. It will join my collection one day. Thank you for the wonderful photos. They look absolutely amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Beautiful swan zbyszek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:00 am

Congratulations zbyszek!
You've bought the best swan of all modern brands!!!
My nephew love birds duck like and I'm buying all. The only one I have is the CollectA because it's absolutly wonderfull. I think all collectors may have one!
All brands have its masterpieces, and this is one of CollectA!!!
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:58 am

Thank you Amy, Christophe, Roger. I share your admiration of Roger. I believe that this figure among birds of different brands was a real miracle. Even the thought flashed through me that in the spirit of the sculptor went Gepetto.
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:31 am

On Friday, the next in our collection have come from animals CollectA. Supposed them to be more but I forgot to take the portfolio of cash and ran out of money. Fortunately figures postponed until the next visit, the more that it made a new order. Figures are very nice, well painted and fit the proportions of our other figures. In fact, look much better than in the catalogue.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:29 pm

I love the barn owl! Beautiful pictures. The Peacock is lovely too!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Thank you Harriet. I've seen several types of owls in the wild but have not yet met the Barn Owl.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Is not easy photos of CollectA figurines show the beautiness of theim.
Your photos are absolutly wonderfull and your figurines too. Don't you think that CollectA birds are fantastic? I have this peafow and barnowl too and I love theim!!!
The otter is very nice too, the best I know!
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Thank you very much Roger for your kind words. I agree with you that their birds are very good indeed what I wrote. It is a pity that there is so little. We still have a peacock with Safari Ltd but, according to the daughters of CollectA is nicer. Besides, all of which CollectA bought so far are very good IMHO.
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:17 am

Last week I received the rest of the figures are delayed due to lack of cash could not buy previously. Pictures are taken at the ranch which consists of stable and house veterinarian. Of course, in a room of children. We bought a wolf hunting yet you can see the pictures of "Autumn in the forest "
A children figurine like. Are complementary with Schleich. Although the wolf has a squint, as noticed Ala. Well that hunts in the herd because the couple had problems.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our first animals to CollectA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos :: Outdoor photos-
Jump to: