Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zebra painting made ​​by me :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Zebra painting made ​​by me :) Empty
PostSubject: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:43 pm

These are mere figures, but painted by me, belts done in black ink, white body painted Emulsifiers. For now I have two Grant's zebras, one Grevy's zebra and one Hartmann mountain zebra. Greetings!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Nice work again!! Congrats!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Congrats! The stripes look great Very Happy Wink

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 pm

What is more impressive is to see how much do you love these striped animals! What a Face
It is a nice way to learn the particular characteristics of zebra species and subspecies! What about a quaga? It is also a zebra! bounce

PostSubject: Re: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Roger,
Yes, Quagga zebra is also, unfortunately, already extinct. Besides, I'd rather be repainted in "white" zebra, meaning those who live today in the world this year, and age.
If I had to paint the Quagga, needed a paint color, and for sure I buy, but first I paint plains zebras, Grevy's and mountain; D

wishes! sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:36 pm

danielzebra wrote:
Roger,
Yes, Quagga zebra is also, unfortunately, already extinct. Besides, I'd rather be repainted in "white" zebra, meaning those who live today in the world this year, and age.
If I had to paint the Quagga, needed a paint color, and for sure I buy, but first I paint plains zebras, Grevy's and mountain; D

wishes! sunny

Yes, it is already extinct but have you ever read about the project of the reintroduction of the Quaga in South Africa?
Click here and take a look! Very Happy

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 am

I talked about that page when I Show you my custom quagga :)

I like your zebras, they look so nice!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:29 am

Roger,
Yes, I have heard and even seen people who can restore the natural environment Quagga, not just in South Africa.
Quagga is a chance to return to the wild for several thousand years, or in a few years .. anything is possible
But I think that less time will not be useable in the world .. ):
But I hope they succeed.

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 pm

They're fantastic Daniel! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:26 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
I talked about that page when I Show you my custom quagga :)

I like your zebras, they look so nice!

I remember it as well as your great work with the Schleich zebra [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] flower

Daniel, you are very well informed about wild life! That's great! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Zebra painting made ​​by me :)   Zebra painting made ​​by me :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zebra painting made ​​by me :)
Page 1 of 1