Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So this or that ( please vote! )

Go down 
+2
SyLoBe
pipi6
6 posters

More random breeds or camarage
Camarage ponies and retiring horses
So this or that ( please vote! ) Vote_lcap32%So this or that ( please vote! ) Vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
Random breeds
So this or that ( please vote! ) Vote_lcap68%So this or that ( please vote! ) Vote_rcap
 68% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
pipi6

pipi6

Country/State : Canada

So this or that ( please vote! ) Empty
PostSubject: So this or that ( please vote! )   So this or that ( please vote! ) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:44 am

So I was thinking I just can't keep buying random horses. There are 2 many to be put on display then! So should I just buy certain schleich or start collecting camarage ponies and retiring schleich?
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: So this or that ( please vote! )   So this or that ( please vote! ) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:45 am

All of them xD

Well, if you like Camargues, then start with them, and also with the ones avaliable where you live. You´ll have time to buy the retired ones, it´s easier to buy the current horses because they will get retired sooner or later Wink

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: So this or that ( please vote! )   So this or that ( please vote! ) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:32 am

Hmmm, - collecting only camargue horses would make a rather small collection, won`t it ? Rolling Eyes
And all white, probably. Sleep

But, you are so right, - if you collect ALL, you need an awful lot of space Laughing

Random, -- do you mean the ones you like best ? Because then I vote for Random Wink
But does it need to be "breeds" ? I would perhaps rather go for one of each breed . drunken

I know of several girls who tried to limit the collection : Only stallions. Only European breeds. Only heavy horses, only small horses....it all leaves out some of the ones thay really love most Sad

pipi6

pipi6

PostSubject: Re: So this or that ( please vote! )   So this or that ( please vote! ) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:27 pm

well I mean like any random modles I like
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: So this or that ( please vote! )   So this or that ( please vote! ) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm

I say also collect all!! Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: So this or that ( please vote! )   So this or that ( please vote! ) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:43 pm

I don't collect horses but I like to collect one of each species, so I would go with Susanne and collect breeds.

Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: So this or that ( please vote! )   So this or that ( please vote! ) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:43 pm

widukind wrote:
I say also collect all!! Very Happy Very Happy
Laughing

animallover4jesus

animallover4jesus

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: So this or that ( please vote! )   So this or that ( please vote! ) EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:21 am

What I've been doing is buying all the models available in stores around me, then filling in the holes. :)

Job 39:19-24
“Do you give the horse its strength
or clothe its neck with a flowing mane?
Do you make it leap like a locust,
striking terror with its proud snorting?
It paws fiercely, rejoicing in its strength,
and charges into the fray.
It laughs at fear, afraid of nothing;
it does not shy away from the sword.
The quiver rattles against its side,
along with the flashing spear and lance.
In frenzied excitement it eats up the ground;
it cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.
Back to top Go down
pipi6

pipi6

PostSubject: Re: So this or that ( please vote! )   So this or that ( please vote! ) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:07 pm

So I am going to collect mainly stallions with a couple other genders here and there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this or that ( please vote! )   So this or that ( please vote! ) Empty

Back to top Go down

So this or that ( please vote! )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: