Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
Wildheart
widukind
7 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Empty
PostSubject: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:51 pm

You know i get a new job. In the animal toy box i found this rare plastic figurines. One iguanodon and the deinosuchus is from the Saurierpark Kleinwelka. This is a big park with lifelike dinosaur figurines here in Saxony aroun 60 kilometres from me.
The other iguanodon is Made in England, but the brand are destroyed by playing.

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6457

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6458

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6459

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6460

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6461

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6462

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6463

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:59 pm

the iguanodons:

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6464

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6465

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6466

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6467

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6468

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6469

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6470

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6471

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6472

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6473

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6474

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6475

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6476

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Img_6477

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Yellow is Invicta. Other two are kleinwelka.
Great finds! Do you intend to keep them or trade them? Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:11 pm

WONDERFUL finds , Andreas cheers

Laughing Laughing Collectors are horrible people, - stealing toys from children Shocked

lol! lol! lol!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Many many thanks friends!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This are not my animals, the are from my work. So i can ask for a trade but i cant say yes at the moment. And i dont stolen this, only make pics. Because i never saw before.Very Happy Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Very nice dinos, thank You for showing them Andreas Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:07 am

Thank you very much Anna! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:55 am

Great find Andreas! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Very Happy Thank you Willy!! Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks for posting these images Andreas. Very Happy

WOW 'Made in England' this one must be old! farao

Are you taking them back?

Chris cat

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisstar4/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:44 am

Even for you mysteries in the UK Chris... farao scratch

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Chris Sweetman wrote:
Thanks for posting these images Andreas. Very Happy

WOW 'Made in England' this one must be old! farao

Are you taking them back?

Chris cat

Thank you Chris. Very Happy This are not my figurines, they a toys in my new job. Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:25 am

Time to take them from there, what they do with the toys at your job anyway? Rolling Eyes
The croc reminds me very much at the VEB Plaho/Lineol croc by the way...

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:54 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Time to take them from there, what they do with the toys at your job anyway? Rolling Eyes
The croc reminds me very much at the VEB Plaho/Lineol croc by the way...

I congitate because this animals are to bummer for playing. scratch scratch

And yes, it looks like Plaho. Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:13 am

I thought so to... Wink

Seijun

Country/State : USA, OR

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:41 am

Did you ever rescue the kleinwelka iguanodon? He usually comes in a light tan color. The dark grey is much rarer. Here is mine:
Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job 7086202299_74d0c5f49d_c

The roughness looks like play-wear, but I think a lot of it might just be areas where the plastic foamed.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 pm

It is a little bit difficult but i will see what i can do. It is funny that a Kleinwelka dinosaur find the way in the USA. Kleinwelka is a village around 60 kilometres from here. Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Seijun

Seijun

Country/State : USA, OR

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Mine came from Germany Very Happy I dont think any kleinwelkas were ever sold in the US.

I would suggest buying them some nice new dinosaur figures and asking to trade.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Seijun wrote:
Mine came from Germany Very Happy I dont think any kleinwelkas were ever sold in the US.

I would suggest buying them some nice new dinosaur figures and asking to trade.

Kleinwelka was and is and Dinosaur-park in Saxony. They was very famous in the GDR and i think any time later they sold this figurines. We was last year in this park but now they have only the dinosaurs by main brands. But i can look, i visit the park again (in my jobtime with the childrens) at the 9. August. I have also any postcards from this park from the GDR. Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job   Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job Empty

Back to top Go down

Kleinwelka and Invicta: 2 Iguanodons and Deinosuchus as figurines in my job
Page 1 of 1