Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)

Go down 
+6
HKHollinstone
Kristie
Roger
scot(t)
widukind
SUSANNE
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:02 pm

I do not COLLECT the various unicoloured models, but it is quite fun to have a few in order to get to know them.
Here are some Linde models, - at least one is not in doubt about the brand of them, because it is written with HUGE letter on the side Laughing
Also they seem to cost almost nothing, and they are nice...what more can one ask for ? Wink

Can anybody tell me about the brand, or perhaps show other models too ? Very Happy

Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) Linded

Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) Lindec

Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) Lindeb

Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) Lindea

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:37 pm

cheers cheers Congratulations Susanne, i know this animals are beautiful!! cheers cheers

The only what i dont like that is Linde written of the animals. Sad

Willy have any, one Link here

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t999-some-linde-figurines-came-in-last-week?highlight=linde

with also a few informations.

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:50 pm

I don't know anything about the brand Susanne, but what interesting figures! That Ibex is fantastic! (I think it is an Ibex; it's the horned animal in the same picture as the Tiger and Lion.)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:16 pm

I also find them very nice! Scott is right, that's an Ibex and probably the most dramatic figure of Lind series. What a Face cheers albino

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:40 pm

They are beautiful! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:13 pm

They are gorgeous, congratulations Susanne!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Thankyou friends Very Happy flower

I like the ibex, too Wink
And the urang utan, and the lion at the two....are they sea lions ? scratch scratch

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:37 am

SUSANNE wrote:

And the urang utan, and the lion at the two....are they sea lions ? scratch scratch

Susanne, my vision is not sharp enough to see some details in white figures, anyway, watching the flippers, the one in foreground is a sea lion and the background figure is a seal, but which? Maybe someone can help you better. Sea lions have external ears. study

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:58 am

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Susanne, my vision is not sharp enough to see some details in white figures, anyway, watching the flippers, the one in foreground is a sea lion and the background figure is a seal, but which? Maybe someone can help you better. Sea lions have external ears. study

Thankyou very much, Roger flower
Great, easy way to distinguish them on the ears-or-not Very Happy

aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:03 am

They are all beautiful Susanne. I only wish the brand name was a litte more hidden.
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:35 am

Another beautiful set of figures, I love the ibex, that has to be a favorite of all the ones you showed us!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:39 pm

These are nice!! Congrats Susanne!!

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Those are very nice. They made a line of dinosaurs of marbled plastics that is highly valued. They go for a lot on eBay from what I've seen. I love old marbled plastics, but haven't ever seen any I could afford.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)   Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Linde, - and new old brand for me ;-)
Page 1 of 1