Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)

Go down 
+12
Roger
HKHollinstone
widukind
Bruno C Monteiro
SeanieP
krista
bojan
MartinH
Kristie
Master_Cat
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
16 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Empty
PostSubject: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 am

Some time ago I saw that a seller had a few of the long retired octupus baby on Ebay.com.
Unfortunately they would not send outside USA. So I gave up.
But I could not forget it, so as I saw them being sold, one by one, I got desperate, and asked Kristie if she would buy one for me. Embarassed
Being Kristie, she did so immediately ! Hurray for Kristie cheers flower sunny cheers

Here he is, isn`t he great ? drunken
An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Blaeksprutte

An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Blaeksprutte1

When he arrived, I got so Bullyland-carried-away that I decided to get a couple of new 2012 models from MPV : The two kitty-moms cat cat
An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Ztigerandlion

An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Tigerandkitten

An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Lionandbaby

AND, - AT LAST - The wonderful, gorgeous giraffes cheers
An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Giraffeandcalf12

The baby calf, Fridolin, the one that I was missing for the Alpenkühe-flock .
His Mom and big brother were very happy to wellcome him Wink
An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Frifolin

An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Fridolinandbrother

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers
Those Long-necks are veeery nice Very Happy

Master_Cat

Country/State : The Moon, sometimes in Europe

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:44 pm

They're awesome cat I've seen the tiger with his cub and he's HUGE compared to other tigers I know affraid The lioness is also amazing :)
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Congrats Susanne!

You can see beauty in anything because that octopus is neither cute NOR charming. Wink

However, I LOVE those giraffes! They are wonderful! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy flower

Yes, aren`t those giraffes just SO fantastic cheers

Kristie wrote:
Congrats Susanne!

You can see beauty in anything because that octopus is neither cute NOR charming. Wink

However, I LOVE those giraffes! They are wonderful! :)

-Kristie

Laughing Laughing Wink

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:07 pm

they are wonderful :) congratulations Sue :)
Naturally I like giraffes the most :) Great choise cheers

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Congratulations Susanne, the Queen of Bullyland. I like the Giraffe's the most. Very Happy

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Great new additions, Susanne! And hurray for Kristie!<3
I really like the octopus and the calf : )

The giraffes are gorgeous! *want*

And about the lioness.. It's nice to see a feline mother-child figure that doesn't hold the baby in her mouth, for a while. There are so many figures with that pose already.

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm

I do love that giraffe and calf cheers
Back to top Go down
Bruno C Monteiro

Country/State : Brasil/São Paulo

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

They are gorgeous Susanne, cgts! Wink I think it´s very difficult to buy Bullyland in Americas. Somebody have a suggestion?! TGF - no news... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Bruno C Monteiro wrote:
They are gorgeous Susanne, cgts! Wink I think it´s very difficult to buy Bullyland in Americas. Somebody have a suggestion?! TGF - no news... Crying or Very sad

I did buy my Giraffe and baby at MPV, which is a Europe online store. It was more expensive and even more to ship. However, I wanted that Giraffe and calf so bad I could not wait. But I agree, besides Ebay, I cannot find a US store that sells them...at least the 2012 ones.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Big congratulations Susanne!! Very wonderful additions!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Thankyou very much, dear friends flower
I am very happy you like them Very Happy
I know we have seen great pictures of some of them before, but it is such a joy to share with you sunny

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Oh oh oh drunken drunken Those giraffes are so beautiful I love you I love you I love you Congratulations on all Susanne and hurray for Kristie cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 am

My favourite is the octopus baby. Still a recently born and has already a beautiful story to tell. flower
And it is a baby like many other, wrinkled, dirty looking and bald. The only difference I can see is that this one was born with 8 umbelical cords? affraid Rolling Eyes :)
Congratulations, all of them are nice! Very Happy

~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:42 am

Wonderful giraffes, cheers cheers
I'm waiting for the arrival of these animals in tgftoys, to buy .

More great additions .

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 am

Thankyou, Harriet, Roger and Fernando queen king king cheers

Roger wrote:
My favourite is the octopus baby. Still a recently born and has already a beautiful story to tell. flower
And it is a baby like many other, wrinkled, dirty looking and bald. The only difference I can see is that this one was born with 8 umbelical cords? affraid Rolling Eyes :)
Congratulations, all of them are nice! Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!

STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:28 am

Congrads Susanne

you got youre octopussy
it's indeed a very very nice figure

Martien

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Congratulations Susanne. I love the giraffes and the calf and the tigers and the lioness. The octopus is cute. Great new additions.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Thankyou, Martien and Amy flower flower

Good that you also like the bald baby Laughing

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Susanne Big congratulations! Very wonderful additions! cheers sunny
My favorite as you can imagine! The giraffe Jurry 2012 prices! I love you Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)   An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

An octupus from Kristie, tiger and lioness with kittens, the new giraffes and Fridolin, the missing calf :-)
Page 1 of 1