Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!

Go down 
+11
skysthelimit
widukind
MartinH
Ana
Roger
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
ken yeo
landrover
Sergey
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Empty
PostSubject: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:04 am

Hi friends! Today I,ve got the package with MOJO models from James Connoly! Wow, wow, wow! ALL the models are beautiful! I especially like sable antelope (I had already one from Rogerio), hippo and wolverine. Thank you, thank you, thank you James! cheers cheers cheers

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1110

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1111

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1112

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1123

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1125

...Mojo wolverine in compare with Lian Huat Hang + Schleich (Mojo the best? Wink )

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1113

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1114

... Mojo hippo in compare with Papo...
The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1126

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1127

... Mojo white rhino in compare with Procon/CollectA + Nayab...
The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1115

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1116

... Mojo baribal in compare with Papo + Schleich...
The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1117

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1118

... Mojo croc in compare with Procon/CollectA + Papo...
The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1119

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1120

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1121

... As I not have sable antelope from another brands (very rare species! Wink ) so here is Mojo sable in compare with savannah animals (CollectA, Schleich, Nayab)...
The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1122

...Mojo koala in compare with Papo + Bullyland + Nayab...
The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1128

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Sam_1129

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:52 am

This bear, is in my list.

wolverine and hippo are beautiful Mojos too.

congrats my friend.

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:27 am

Congrats Sergey! I think I like the hippo & the rhino the most.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:34 am

Big congratulation Sergey cheers Those are wonderful models drunken

I have the croc and the sable of course and they are both enjoying my shelves.

AndI know that, soon or later, I will put my hands on the others, especially the wolverine, hippo and black bear I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:59 am

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS bounce bounce cheers

Such a gorgeous, fantastic package, - and the new koala !
I have never seen that model before, - hmmm, doesn`t he need a little colour on his nose ? scratch

Thankyou for all the great compariso-pictures. They are very, very useful flower flower

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:28 am

Congratulations Sergey!!!!

I love that Wolverine!!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Congratulations Sergey! That's a great package and all figures are among the best we know. I really love all of them. :)
I hope to find the wolverine and Koala. Yes, you are the first presenting the Australian friend! Very Happy
Hurray for James!!! Laughing

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Congratulations Sergey!! So many lovely animals, great package!!! I love the hippo and croc and bear very very much I love you And others too! Wow, lucky You! cheers Big hurray for James Very Happy cheers
And this koala is sooo cute cat

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:31 pm

James send you these amazing animals just like that? Wow! He must be from heaven :) Congrats!!!

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:51 pm

MartinH wrote:
James send you these amazing animals just like that? Wow! He must be from heaven :) Congrats!!!

... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes Martin and thank you and Kiki, Susanne, Ken, Fernando, Ana, Harriet and of course Rogerio! You has not yet wolverine and koala my Portuguese friend? But you are a moderator brand Mojo here... scratch scratch I, m ashamed... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed But I don,t know a reason of that circumstance... scratch But I very happy to have all those models! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Big congratulation my firend!! Wonderful additions!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Sergey wrote:
MartinH wrote:

... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes Martin and thank you and Kiki, Susanne, Ken, Fernando, Ana, Harriet and of course Rogerio! You has not yet wolverine and koala my Portuguese friend? But you are a moderator brand Mojo here... scratch scratch I, m ashamed... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed But I don,t know a reason of that circumstance... scratch But I very happy to have all those models! cheers

Sergey, you don't have to feel ashamed! Laughing Actually this package was not my idea and James knows that if there is something that makes me happy is to see my friends of the forum receiving the fantastic figures from Mojo team. :)
It was bored and not fair if I was the only receiving figures from Mojo! I also cannot complain once I have a lot of gifts from the brand, among them the exclusive golden eagle and rejected lion. Very Happy
I'm sure that you deserve these figures as all members of this forum taht already received them as gifts.
About the wolverine I already ordered it. I don't want to be only only a lucky friend of James but also a customer of this great company. No customers, no brand! Laughing

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Roger wrote:

Sergey, you don't have to feel ashamed! Laughing ...........

Ok Rogerio! lol! lol! lol!

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Congrats Sergey cheers

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Congratulations Sergey as you are lucky, cheers Very Happy sunny
I'm registered on, and I look forward to the rest of the collections. Congratulations! drunken Cool
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:29 am

lucky luke wrote:
Congratulations Sergey as you are lucky, cheers Very Happy sunny
I'm registered on, and I look forward to the rest of the collections. Congratulations! drunken Cool

...Many thanks Andreas, Robert and Jean Luke! cheers lol!

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:28 am

Fantastic set of figures, Sergey! There are so many outstanding animals there, it's hard to know where to start. Right now, the Sable, the Wolverine, and the Hippo are three of my favorite models. I'm really looking forward to getting the Black Bear and the Rhino. And the crocodile may be the best on the market. Congratulations on a wonderful gift!

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 am

scot(t) wrote:
Fantastic set of figures, Sergey! There are so many outstanding animals there, it's hard to know where to start. Right now, the Sable, the Wolverine, and the Hippo are three of my favorite models. I'm really looking forward to getting the Black Bear and the Rhino. And the crocodile may be the best on the market. Congratulations on a wonderful gift!

...Many thanks Scott! (And what is your real name friend? Wink )

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Big congrats Sergey!! That's the first time I've seen the black bear properly...I really look forward to having him on my shelf.

Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Steve170 wrote:
Big congrats Sergey!! That's the first time I've seen the black bear properly...I really look forward to having him on my shelf.

...Yes Steve - it, s excellent baribal model!

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:14 am

I'm glad for you, Sergey, you've received a wonderful gift from James! He sent me a parcel with animals too, so I know what I'm speaking about :)
And I agree that Mojo wolverine is better than the Schleich one. There are no other wolverine models from major brands, so for me competition is only between these two :)

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
I'm glad for you, Sergey, you've received a wonderful gift from James! He sent me a parcel with animals too, so I know what I'm speaking about :)
And I agree that Mojo wolverine is better than the Schleich one. There are no other wolverine models from major brands, so for me competition is only between these two :)

Please, do not forget very nice bullyland wolverine Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:57 pm

ana wrote:
Oops, I've definitely forgot it Embarassed But is it really nice?

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
ana wrote:
Oops, I've definitely forgot it Embarassed But is it really nice?

It is clear that it is not as perfectly shaped as Mojo's wolverine, but is an exciting figure, with wolverine personality and full of action! I want it too! Very Happy
The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Wolver7
Bullyland and Schleich woverines: Susanne's picture! flower

Last edited by Roger on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Roger wrote:
It is clear that it is not as perfectly shaped as Mojo's wolverine, but is an exciting figure, with wolverine personality and full of action! I want it too!
Thanx for the pic, Roger, now I recollect this figure. Well, I don't find it exciting anyway, not my taste.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!    The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!  Empty

Back to top Go down

The GREAT PACKAGE from James Connoly!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next