Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals

Go down 
+12
Roger
widukind
SyLoBe
Kikimalou
scot(t)
Sergey
Yurumi
SUSANNE
lucky luke
skysthelimit
Kristie
Ana
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals Empty
PostSubject: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Earlier this week I received very nice package from Mojo Fun with horses and some African animals inside. I was happy to see my works as a toys Very Happy It's great to see brand painting too, I'm especially happy with both color versions of Quarter horses Very Happy

Here Appaloosas :)

Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals _mg_3414

Head of the chestnut Appaloosa :)

Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals _mg_3415

Quarter horse stallions running together Very Happy

Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals _mg_3416

And my African newcomers, white rhino is so lovely and I'm big fan of the croc too alien
Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals _mg_3417

Thank You very much for this great package Mojo Fun Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Congrats Anna! They are all lovely! I hope Hobby Lobby will get in some of the new ones soon. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Thank You Kristie Very Happy Yes, I think they shall be available very soon Very Happy

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Congrats cheers

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Congratulations Ana, for your wonderful package, cheers sunny
Ana my favorite goes to the African animals, wildlife wild! Wink I love you
I do not collect more Horses!! Mad Shocked drunken
Mr. Croco is already home alien Wink

flower queen
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Yesss !!!! There they are ! AT LAST ! The next Anna-horses cheers

Wonderful horses, Ana, I look SO much forward to seing them in real.

I love the zebra also..Perhaps he is a bit idealized, but that is perfectly fine for me Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Thank You Susanne, Jean Luc and Robert cheers cheers cheers
Yes, I like this zebra too. I can't wait to show to him my other zebras (all stayed in Poland ;( ) so he can feel more comfortable in bigger herd. I always wanted to have zebras herd in my collection so each one more is very much welcome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink

Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:09 am

Very nice, Anna sunny I love especially the White Rhino cheers

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:17 am

My Congrats Anna! The wonderful African newcomers! cheers cheers cheers

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:24 am

Wonderful horses!! Wow! I am really really impressed. Fantastic figures Anna!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:37 am

Wonderful parcel Ana sunny

Both are very fine but I'm particularly impressed by the quaterhorses, it is the first time in my life I'm waiting for a horse figurine bounce ... Embarassed ... For my daughter of course Wink Laughing

I don't collect Horses geek I don't collect Horses geek I don't collect Horses geek I don't collect Horses geek monkey
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:13 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Wonderful parcel Ana sunny

Both are very fine but I'm particularly impressed by the quaterhorses, it is the first time in my life I'm waiting for a horse figurine bounce ... Embarassed ... For my daughter of course Wink Laughing

I don't collect Horses geek I don't collect Horses geek I don't collect Horses geek I don't collect Horses geek monkey

Laughing Laughing Laughing ...aha...haha...I know that too, Christophe Wink Laughing

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 am

I really want Mojo being available here D:

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Thank You so much Ralf :) Sergey cat Scott Very Happy Christophe sunny and Slivia cheers
flower flower flower flower flower

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Big congratulations my friend!! They are wonderful!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Well, like Kiki, of course I also don't collect horses and I have this one for my daughter collection! flower scratch pale
There's only a little detail... Rolling Eyes ... my daughter was not born yet! Embarassed ... :) Embarassed scratch ... yes, my wife is also telling me that she is not having a baby! Crying or Very sad affraid Wink
Who told Mojo figures are delaying? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals Mojo-appaloosanb
Mojo Fun Appaloosa by Ana Dobrowolska

I confess I like a lot this horse, although I beleive my favourites are Andalusian, Quarter and Fjord! ... I mean, those are the favorites of my daughter. flower

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Thank You so much Andreas and Rogerio Very Happy Very Happy
Roger, keep the Appaloosa in good state so Your daughter wouldn't get too much "played" figure, try to give her horse in "mint" state Laughing Very Happy
BTW my son chosen one of horses to play and his favorite is Appaloosa in black leopard color Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:58 pm

ana wrote:
Thank You so much Andreas and Rogerio Very Happy Very Happy
Roger, keep the Appaloosa in good state so Your daughter wouldn't get too much "played" figure, try to give her horse in "mint" state Laughing Very Happy
BTW my son chosen one of horses to play and his favorite is Appaloosa in black leopard color Very Happy

Laughing I'll try to keep it in good condition but I already played with it! :)
I also love to know the preferences of the kids. I'm almost sure that Nicole would make the same choice. flower

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Congrats Ana! Nice quarter horse!

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Beautiful work Ana congratulations!! Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:41 am

Thank You very much Ken and Steve cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
aheartforhorses

aheartforhorses

Country/State : Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:32 am

Wooow !! Möjo fun is really nice! It's so stupid, it's not for sale in The Netherlands Evil or Very Mad

I like the appaloosa's very much!

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:08 am

I also love the appaloosa

aheartforhorses wrote:
Wooow !! Möjo fun is really nice! It's so stupid, it's not for sale in The Netherlands Evil or Very Mad

I like the appaloosa's very much!

I ordered some Mojo at modelpferdeversand.

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:07 pm

I'm very happy You like my horses girls Very Happy Very Happy cheers I will try to get info about possibility of buying them in Holland and if I know something I will inform You Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:21 pm

I am also very happy seeing the excitment of young members around this project between Ana and Mojo! The quality of the figures is so good that they are transversal to all ages! flower
Girls, if you cannot find them, I'm sure someone like Ana or any other member will help you if possible! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals   Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Package from Mojo, Mojo Quarter Horses, Appaloosas and trio of Arfican animals
Page 1 of 1