Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA addicted person

Go down 
+15
skysthelimit
tyrantqueen
lucky luke
sortepletter
Mastiffcat
ken yeo
schleich61
Bowhead Whale
STORMnl
Sumo
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Roger
Dr.Narayanan
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dr.Narayanan

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

AAA addicted person - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:21 am

Thank you Susanne and Andreas

the Peacock , in my view is the BEST of all peacock figurines . [ of course, I am crazy about the Schleich older version ]
So , no wonder, I already have one and this one with a more brighter blue shade cheers

more over, being from India , I am seeing these beautiful blueis quite often in temples and all . So , I am very much familiar with their features. This AAA birdy is certainly a killer figurine and is exactly depicted with perfect beak , eyes and the blue neck Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): the real feel of a Peacock Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Polar bear - this guy has become one of my favourites of all polar bears Cool

Shark

Sow and piglet [ Schleich resemblence , isn't it ? ] Surprised Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:55 am

I agree, the peacock is very very nice cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers And the others too cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:59 am

cheers You keep shaking these beauties out of your sleeve cheers

That peacock is gorgeous. I am happy that the expert ( you Wink ) approve so much of this unique model Very Happy

You are right, the sitting sow looks like she is inspired by Schleich, - I like the AAAs very much , and again, I never saw these models before !

Can you buy AAAs in India? Your collection is enormously impressive ! Thankypou for sharing with us Sad(o)):

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:00 am

The peacock is great Doc, I guess it is also big...

The waltzing Polar bear is really nice too Cool
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:42 am

Shocked Wonderful new additions! I love all of them, but that peacock and polar bear are great. I have that same model of hte bear as a black bear from Wild Republic. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:33 am

You're right, peacock feathers have a very interesting effect. I remember the Miniland version and it was huge! Shocked
The polar bear has a generic shape but a lovely and feminine dancing pose. Laughing
Maybe the camel is a foal? scratch About the sow, do you know which one is the oldest? Schleich or AAA? So, we can find who found the inspiration. Very Happy
You're building a great and unique AAA collection! cheers

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

they are gorgeous Dr.Narayanan. :)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Narayanan

Dr.Narayanan

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Thank you Andreas, Susanne , Paige , Kiki , Roger , Sauroid Very Happy

@ Susanne - we don't get AAA in India , NO WAY Evil or Very Mad

@ Roger - well , answer to ur Q ; Definitely , the Schleich Sow is the senior most to her elc counter part . Also , she is the most authentic and little bigger scaled study

mean while , I got few more fabie models in this package . Though they are doubles , they seem to be wonderful vaariations . I am so happy cheers

the drinking Nigerian giraffe bounce [ in mint condition with brighter coat color ] I love these Nigerian [ Western African ] Giraffes as they are very colorful with Orange - yellow -brown combo It's really exciting to see this sub species among the usual reticulated giraffes in our collections , isn't it ?

the coat pattern of this guy is really fascinating , isn't it lovely ? We can feel the short haired fur just by the look itself study
the backward flow of fur is awesome I love you

Rein deer [ variant , as I have already one with different shades of his body and legs ] cheers

Black Panther

Mandrill [ my all time favourite ] sunny [ he is another color variant to my primates section ]

Lemur [ I didn't want to miss this guy as I always wanted a pair of AAA Lemurs ]

this cute little critter with his rubbed white nose [ another variant to my black nosed panda cub Laughing ]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Nice animals again, especially the nigerian giraffe is very interesting for me

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Great additions, - I never saw the giraffe in close-up before !!!
I love the lemurs, of course, but they are all beautyful models cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:54 am

Great additions Doc!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:25 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Great additions Doc!

cheers sunny Cool
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:12 am

Hahah, a panda variation! Laughing
The giraffe is beautiful and detailed. AAA is richer than I ever expected. Very Happy

Dr.Narayanan

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Thanks guys Andreas, Susanne , Paige , Lucky luke and Roger . I am so happy with this giant package cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:25 am

Dr.Narayanan wrote:
Wow , what a magnificient day y'day was ......my day kicked off with the arrival of a magnificient figurine  from none other than our friend Valerie - it was a sweet surprise indeed to get this handsome beast in my hands  Shocked  I bow my head to you Valerie for this fabulous gift  Wink

what a personification in this lion , unbelievable  cheers  cheers  cheers

this is certainly a priceless possesion in my collection . Thanks a lot once again Valerie  flower  

You're welcome! The flea market is indeed full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA addicted person   AAA addicted person - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA addicted person
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: AAA-
Jump to: