Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

"Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood Empty
PostSubject: "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood   "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:40 am

Have you seen "Knight and Day"?
In this film Tom Cruise bought a knight figurine from Schleich and put the c4 battery in it.
And the Rest of the film everybody wants this figurine.

I think its still like in the real life,
only i had taken a very retired Schleich figurine like the dark beagle for the chief character.
What did you think?
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood   "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:11 am

I haven't had the opportunity to go see this movie yet. My parents who are in their late seventies did and said it was very entertaining and they laughed alot through it, though wondered afterwards if they were actually supposed to ~ that maybe it was to be viewed more seriously. Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood   "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:06 am

I haven't seen it yet, my sister has and she said it was fun. I want to see now Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood   "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:52 am

I finally got the opportunity to see this movie now that it is on DVD. You can definitely see the Schleich figures and they used that one throughout the movie. lol. It was fun to watch!
Not to be taken seriously of course. Would recommend to all ages, well maybe not under 10... you check it out first. :)

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood   "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 pm

I saw it the night before last! It was funny seeing the Schleich models. It was a fun film, completely silly, but great. Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood   "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:52 am

WOW ! That is Product Placement for Schleich Shocked Shocked Shocked

I must definitely see that film cheers
I don`t think it is in Denmark, - but then I don`t se a lot of films except the ones in TV.
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood   "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 am

Yes!! I saw!! Tom cruise take one grey warrior!

Schleich is the big one! Very Happy

PS: I like that movie Razz

PostSubject: Re: "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood   "Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood Empty

Back to top Go down

"Knight and Day" Schleich goes Hollywood
Page 1 of 1