Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) Empty
PostSubject: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Today I got a fackage from Pam ( Seijun), fuul of goodies.
Some really, really great ones from Safari, - an LOTS of beautyful PlayVision models.
My camera is really not good enough for these little models, but I WANT TO bounce show you some of them, - here are the parrots cheers

Blue and yellow macaw, and Scarlet macaw, - two South American beauties from South America cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jobi Lory and Sun Conure Very Happy

Major Mitchell`s cockatoo and Citron crested cockatoo Very Happy

Black-headed parrot and blue-headed parrot flower

Look at the detail drunken

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Susanne these magnificent birds, and your photos cheers Shocked Cool
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Thankyou, Luc sunny Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Oh, i love this parrots!! Big congratulations Susanne!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:49 pm

These are really cute and colourful! I especially love the cockatoos!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Thankyou, Krista, - yes, I LOVE them also Very Happy

Thankyou, Andreas flower
Here are the crabs from PV, - I am sure you have them also Wink

Fiddler crab and Spider crab:

Stribed shore crab and a fantastic Blue crab :

Pear crab ( scratch ) and Purple Globe crab ( which looks more like a pear Laughing ) :

Helmet crab and King crab :

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Also phantastic crabs Susanne!! cheers cheers

And no, i havent the PV crabs. But i have any crabs and a lot of crabs they looks similar and i think that are copys. I bought them in the end of the 90s of Cran Canaria, also with PV similar fishes and frogs. Very Happy

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 pm

PRECIOUS COLORS Cool
Congratulations SUSANNE cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 pm

The colors are vibrant and beautiful! Congrats on your parrots and crabs! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:28 pm

I was lucky enough to receive some of the parrots from Andreas and Philip as gifts but never was able to take pictures! Now it is a pleasure to see your beautiful and vibrant colored pictures make the birds look even better than they are in reality! What a Face
Congratulations, crabs are also nice but not my subject. I love eating them but that's another story! Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 am

Congrats Susanne! The colour details of parrot is good.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:19 pm

When comes more question lol! sunny question lol! sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing

...and turtles Wink

Beautyful, colourfull little models:

Also fine seen from the bottom Wink

Alligator snapping turtle:

Cogwheel turtle :

Eastern box turtle

Matamata turtle :

Peacock softshell turtle :

Redneck pond turtle :

Spotted turtle :

Yellow blotched turtle

I hope I spelled the names right, - some of them are difficult to read study

....and more later. If not, Andreas must pull my ears again lol! lol!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing

...and turtles Wink
I hope I spelled the names right, - some of them are difficult to read study

....and more later. If not, Andreas must pull my ears again lol! lol!

I will do that Very Happy Very Happy

But i am happy that i sent this mail because this tortoises are phantastic cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I am happy you like them, - I LOVE them also cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 pm

And a set of tropical fish , marked 1996

Angelfish :

Butterfly fish :

Clown fish

Mandarin fish :

Parrot fish :

Pufferfish :

Triggerfish :

this one is called a Wrasse, - funny name Laughing

There are only a few more now, Andreas Wink

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 pm

also the fishes are beautieful!! Big congratulations Susanne cheers cheers cheers cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Very nice fishes and great pictures sunny

________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Wow, Susanne, phenomenal lot of PV animals! Lucky You! They are all lovely! cheers Congratulations! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Oh, they are very beautiful! It is a pitty that I don't understand anything of fishes! Sad for example, which of the 600 species of wrasse is it? I'm not sure I'll check them all! Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Thankyou, friends cheers

Did you see the turtles on the previous page ? bounce bounce

Roger, yes, this fish, called "Wrasse" seems to have an awfully huge family Shocked
We call them "Lip-fish" in Danish, I never heard the English name before study

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Are fantastic anbd beautifuls, Congrats Susanne Cool Sad(o)): Sad(o)): cheers cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Here the set of dolphins :

Spotted dolphin :

Hourglass dolphin :

Orca :

Bottlenosed dolphin :

Commerson`s dolphin :

Fonnless porpoise :

Atlantic humpback dolphin:

Amazone river dolphin:

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:25 pm

A very good set, with great species and that doesn't take too much room. Very Happy
Thanks for great pictures! flower

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Yes, yes, yes !!! cheers

I discovered that I have VARIATIONS of two PV-models Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Laughing Susanne finds variations everywhere! This is already a famous thing in toy animal industry. I even know a variation that was done after Susanne's "variations"! scratch cat Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 pm

.... I even know a variation that was done after Susanne's "variations"! scratch cat Laughing

Which one is that ??? bounce bounce Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 pm

.... I even know a variation that was done after Susanne's "variations"! scratch cat Laughing

Which one is that ??? bounce bounce Very Happy

silent Laughing
This one on this topic!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... silent ... but please don't tell it to anyone! Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:33 pm

OOOOOH Shocked

I LOVE them cheers

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Congrats again for turtles & fish!!

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 pm

[- three painting variants of Susanne herself... Wink

affraid affraid affraid tongue Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Hahahah! Laughing Laughing
I don't collect Susanne variants.... I don't collect Susanne variants... Embarassed ... pale Sleep Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:47 pm

I don't collect Susanne variants.... I don't collect Susanne variants... Embarassed ... pale Sleep Wink

Laughing Laughing You`d better not ! They eat an awful lot of cocolate Rolling Eyes Wink

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:58 am

Laughing Laughing You`d better not ! They eat an awful lot of cocolate Rolling Eyes Wink

lol! Laughing lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Laughing flower Laughing affraid
That's not a real problem, as long as they don't eat pvc... Idea tongue Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 am

Nice and interesting variations Susanne!!

And also colourful variations of Susanne Phil!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Lovely models Susanne! :)

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:40 am

Again Pam has got as set for me , - snakes cheers

Western coral snake :

Shield nose cobra

Rattlesnake

Madagascar boa

Guatemalan palm viper

Gaboon viper

Blood python

Anaconda

THANKYOU AGAIN, Pam ! flower flower flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:08 am

Congratulations Susanne- i love this snakes cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:25 am

Thankyou, dear Andreas cheers

PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:38 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaahhh,.....you kill me! i really avoid to read the PV-section of STS to have more time for hunting for PV,.....
This really causes pain to my soul Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by PeGe on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:41 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaahhh,.....you kill me! i really avoid to read the PV-section of SS to have more time for hunting for PV,.....
This really causes pain to my soul Evil or Very Mad

Dont worry, this snakes are available by veghead.com. You only need oe helping member from the USA Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:18 am

Nice snakes and pictures, Susanne! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
mreyder

mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Very beautifull animals!! Can anyone tell me how big the Parrots are?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:57 pm

too big for you Very Happy but i will share a pic in compare with Schleich Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Here, together with the new Macaw from Schleich Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 am

or Susanne Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:38 am

Ohh, dear ! I didn`t see your ansver, Andreas ! Embarassed Embarassed It was on a new page Rolling Eyes Laughing

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 am

Ohh, dear ! I didn`t see your ansver, Andreas ! Embarassed Embarassed It was on a new page Rolling Eyes Laughing

No problem, so i have not so much to do cheers sunny cheers Laughing Laughing

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Play Visions-
Jump to: