Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August additions

Go down 
+8
Taylcoel
scot(t)
HKHollinstone
widukind
SUSANNE
Elros Alvar
Ana
Cyhyraeth
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

August additions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August additions   August additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:36 am

This
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: August additions   August additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:38 am

Álvaro/schleich
Ah, no, I don't. To tell the truth I don't like this mold at all. But the colour's so jucy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: August additions   August additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:21 am

Well, color me insanely jealous yet again... Laughing Congrats on your awesome new arrivals! cheers

(If you ever find yourself with a spare Kelso, would you please let me know? I've been coveting him since forever...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: August additions   August additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Congratulations Daria!
And wow, this new horses, I'm sure You cannot wait for such a herd Very Happy When You have some for trade then I'm interested too Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: August additions   August additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Sumo wrote:
Well, color me insanely jealous yet again... Laughing Congrats on your awesome new arrivals! cheers
Whose colour exactly?)
Thanks)
I got almost all the molds I wanted, and 3/4 of the colours I was looking for=)

Quote :
(If you ever find yourself with a spare Kelso, would you please let me know? I've been coveting him since forever...)
Which particular colour do you need? Or it doesn't matter?

ana
Thanks!)
Oh yes! And I cannot decide where to place them- even if they stay for a short time;)
I will have some of them for trade for sure, but let them come first:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: August additions   August additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Nice horses!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: August additions   August additions - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:39 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice horses!! cheers cheers cheers
Thank you) Hope the last ones will arrive safe and in time:)

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August additions   August additions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August additions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2