Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Müller special editions, non animal figures

Go down 
+25
LonelyAngel
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
ida
Schleich-US
Jolinem
pipi6
Loridena
SchleichHorsesForever
LittleLady
SyLoBe
Bongo
JackyLovertjex
Ana
Roger
Tupolew Tu-154
Sumo
Taylcoel
Pluisje1998
Menphis
Elros Alvar
widukind
schleich61
SUSANNE
schleichsammler2008
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

Müller special editions, non animal figures Empty
PostSubject: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Yesterday I got great news for all of us!

The german supermarket "Müller" had some special editions in the last year 2011. Remember the "Red Dragon 72001", Bilara light version 72004, etc.

And in September 2012 they bring new Special Editions out! What special editions I don't know, but I think we get to know that soon!

I hope you are as happy as I'm are! Very Happy

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it

Last edited by schleichsammler2008 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Great news cheers

If only it was possible to get them here without paying crazy prices Rolling Eyes

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanks for the info, but this is terrible news...more $$$ out the window... Shocked Crying or Very sad Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Friends i dont know the prices in the shop but if i know when i can look, because we have a big "Müller" shop here in town and than i can help. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Surely there will be some new heroes and Bayala bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Thanks for the news cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:21 pm

widukind wrote:
Friends i dont know the prices in the shop but if i know when i can look, because we have a big "Müller" shop here in town and than i can help. Very Happy

MY HERO !!!!!! bounce bounce cheers sunny flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
widukind wrote:

MY HERO !!!!!! bounce bounce cheers sunny flower

Embarassed Laughing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Menphis

Menphis

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 pm

widukind wrote:
Its a great idea

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Well, that's great news I think. But not for my wallet.
I hope they make a special horse to.
Now i'll buy it directly and not after a long time.
Here in the netherlands they always ask insane prices for them
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 pm

I would like to help you too, with getting the special editions, but I have problems with getting them too, because the next "Müller" supermarket is one hour with the car away from me. I'm sorry!

I think too, that the september will be a expensive moth. New Items and Special Editions! OH my good!

By the way: Did you know that all new heroes, inclouding the 2012 releases are going to be retired in this year. I heard this a while ago and now I heard often, that the fighter elephant and the other heroes are price reduced. That means it must be true. The new heroes leave us in the end of 2012.

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I would like to help you too, with getting the special editions, but I have problems with getting them too, because the next "Müller" supermarket is one hour with the car away from me. I'm sorry!

I think too, that the september will be a expensive moth. New Items and Special Editions! OH my good!

By the way: Did you know that all new heroes, inclouding the 2012 releases are going to be retired in this year. I heard this a while ago and now I heard often, that the fighter elephant and the other heroes are price reduced. That means it must be true. The new heroes leave us in the end of 2012.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:01 pm

thanks for letting me know when they come out in 2012, ive been looking for 7 months! Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Awww, when I opened this thread and noticed it was a Superwide Scroll Sideways one I thought someone had posted pics... turns out it was just Álvaro's screaming. clown

If they're going to be retiring them this soon I guess I'll just have to get off my ass and shop, shop, shop! Laughing

http://www.askabiologist.org.uk/

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/

http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:41 pm

schleich61 wrote:
Thanks for the info, but this is terrible news...more $$$ out the window... Shocked Crying or Very sad Wink

Americans have the golden knight, that is here very expensive. ^^

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Sumo wrote:
Awww, when I opened this thread and noticed it was a Superwide Scroll Sideways one I thought someone had posted pics... turns out it was just Álvaro's screaming. clown

If they're going to be retiring them this soon I guess I'll just have to get off my ass and shop, shop, shop! Laughing

Sorry Sumo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:47 am

Paka wrote:
schleich61 wrote:

Yes, that is right!

I was very shocked too, as I heard, that the new heroes are gonna be retired. So I have to go shopping in September and catch the new heroes from Sept. 2012 very fast!

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:42 am

Paka wrote:
schleich61 wrote:

Yes, that is right!

I was very shocked too, as I heard, that the new heroes are gonna be retired. So I have to go shopping in September and catch the new heroes from Sept. 2012 very fast!
what, no more new heroes!!!! Crying or Very sad

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:00 am

I am nott surprised, - the first ones were REALLY ugly, IMHO Laughing

But the ones that are not yet on the market look much better, - why are they retireing them before thay arrive ? scratch

schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:46 pm

I think they saw the 2011 heroes are not bringing enough money and so they think the 2012 heroes will run on the market badly too. So they must be retired. But its not sure that they have to go, but all clues making this possible!

Clue 1: Reduced Heroes.
Clue 2: Information that the new heroes are selling bad
Clue 3: The 2011 heroes are ugly (only the heroes not the elephant)

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:14 pm

I think they saw the 2011 heroes are not bringing enough money and so they think the 2012 heroes will run on the market badly too. So they must be retired. But its not sure that they have to go, but all clues making this possible!

yes, defently saving up for the new rhino before it might retire bounce !

Back to top Go down
Menphis

Menphis

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Taylcoel wrote:

The new rhino is fantastic

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:15 am

Menphis wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:

The new rhino is fantastic

Es cierto, los nuevos héroes de 2011 y 2012, no son feos :|The rhino is great.
Is true, The new heroes of 2011 and 2012, are not ugly :|el rinoceronte es genial.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:27 pm

To me it sounds like typical Schleich speculation!
When figures are not having too much success they usually run the idea that they will be retired and usually, most Schleich collectors, doesn't care if a figure is good or not, important is when it will be retired. That's a easy way to sell a lot of figurres. Laughing
If you wait until January, you will know if they will be retired or not and if they are, they will stay in local shops still for a long time.
Schleich sells nicely here and I still can find the Schleich retired wild boar for example. Also, when they cannot sell them, big shops will sell the figures very cheap. Only some tips from someone that doesn't collect these warriors and symbols of animal submission! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Do You mean also hero with porcupine and the one with cheetah? If so I would need to get them Mad Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:06 am

ana wrote:

Do You mean also hero with porcupine and the one with cheetah? If so I would need to get them Mad Razz

That I don't know. These heroes are from the Bayala Arelan series. They may could be retired together with the new heroes, but I don't know more about that. Sorry!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures Empty

Back to top Go down

Müller special editions, non animal figures
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next