Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Tinker Mare repaint

Go down 
+6
JackyLovertjex
animalluvr6
Elros Alvar
widukind
SUSANNE
Fisva
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

Schleich Tinker Mare repaint Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:19 pm

My another work, I've bought her very cheap due to her changed colour Razz I think that somebody kept her in a sun exposure, that is why half of her plastic body turned yellow. I was very unconvinced and afraid of failure when I decided to repaint her, but fortunately I've managed to paint her only with a brush.

Before she looked like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
By secotan at 2012-07-31

And after repaint she looks like this:
By secotan at 2012-07-31

By secotan at 2012-07-31

Unfortunately I've made a mistake and I put too much paint on her, so it filled her mane too much and now her short fur is hardly noticeable. But this won't happen again :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:30 pm

She is BEAUTYFUL, what a tremendous improvement cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Also phantastic!! Congrats again!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Congrats beautiful repaint cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Stunning repaint! Congrats! cheers

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:22 pm

She's stunning! Perhaps the manes could be a little bit whiter? They look to brown-ish in my opinion :)
A bit like this. (Also a repaint of the tinker mare, not done by me though, it's a repaint of my real life Tinker :) )
You could use a creamy white.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:08 pm

I confess more mistake less mistake I enjoy very much your repaint! Congratulations!!!! cheers

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:16 am

I actually didin't want her to be black and white only :) I also considered to make a black mane at the top of her head but it would intermingle with her head. Another thing is I wanted some colour on her that would make her interesting, so I found some photos on Google of Tinkers with creamy mane.

Great that you have Tinker in real life JackyLovertjex, I wish I could have one. They are so beautiful! :)
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:20 am

This's look much better!!

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:25 am

Aha, I get your point! Well, my Tinker's manes look that color when she's really dirty clown
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:34 am

O.o beautiful!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:19 am

I thought so it is just a dirt on the pictures :) I will reconsider repaint for some colour closer to white, but still creamy is a colour that breaks the general look of a figure, in my opinion Very Happy JackyLovertjex I fell in love with your horse cheers
Thanks guys for all positive comments, I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
Tyler Loew

Tyler Loew

Country/State : U.S.A. Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Im very impressed.
Congrats on adding this beautiful piece to your colection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Tinker Mare repaint   Schleich Tinker Mare repaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Tinker Mare repaint
Page 1 of 1