Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!

Go down 
+8
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
skysthelimit
scot(t)
Elros Alvar
SUSANNE
Kristie
Roger
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! Empty
PostSubject: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 pm

I received very nice gifts and figures from friends of the forum and I'm delaying a lot showing them . pale
Here are some of them, Science & Nature! Very Happy That's a company that I love and surely want to see more figures from them in my collection! bounce
Small series and birds series are my favorite! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Emu and black swan from Susanne

Quol and bilby from Kristie! I love you

Australian pelican and laughing kookaburra from Kristie! flower

Little penguin with Schleich King penguin for comparison

wombat and Tasmanian devil from Kristie and Kiki :) monkey

...and a kiwi, Very Happy ... a species that I adore since I was a kid and saw it for the first time on tv, now I have a toy of it! Very Happy

Thanks friends for your generousity, it means a lot for me!!! cheers Very Happy

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Congrats Roger! The photos are really nice, especially the kiwi! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 pm

S & N is certainly one of my favorite brands, too !
There are SO many wonderful models of great species Very Happy

You got some really, really nice ones there, - I LOVE to see that the emu has found such a perfect home with you, - I LOVE that picture sunny

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Congrats Roger, really good models cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Really nice set of photographs Roger! And wonderful models!

These are all the small versions?

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Congrats Roger cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Thanks Kristie :) Susanne queen Alvaro Basketball Scott and Robert! Very Happy Very Happy

scot(t) wrote:

Yes, I'm almost sure all of them are small versions! study Very Happy

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Congratulations Roger! Hurray for STS! cheers cheers I love that last photo! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Great batch Roger, I'm happy for you sunny
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Great models there.I have some of their models and they are very nice and well made so would be good to if they released some more models.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:24 am

Thanks Harriet flower Christhophe Very Happy and Taylor!

Taos wrote:
Great models there.I have some of their models and they are very nice and well made so would be good to if they released some more models.

Taylor, check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:26 am

Wonderful animals from a brand I never heard of before (yes, I have lots to learn Embarassed ) I absolutely love that little big-eared mouse - if it is a mouse at all. And the kiwi and ... they are all really awsome!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:26 am

I love all the unusual species of this brand!! Congratulations dear friend!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:06 pm

sortepletter wrote:
Wonderful animals from a brand I never heard of before (yes, I have lots to learn Embarassed ) I absolutely love that little big-eared mouse - if it is a mouse at all. And the kiwi and ... they are all really awsome!

Thanks Simone, the bilby is indeed a very cute and exotic looking animal. That's curious that the word bilby means long-nosed rat although it is not related with rodents. The closest relatives are bandicoots and they are more closely related with kangaroos and koalas than with rodents or rabbits.
You can read more here in this Deutsch Wikipedia article. flower
What really makes me enjoy a lot to collect is also because it is a very funny way to learn about animals. Very Happy albino
You can also see here the fantastic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where you can see really how cute is this animal. flower

widukind wrote:
I love all the unusual species of this brand!! Congratulations dear friend!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Andreas! That is really a fantastic brand for species collectors like us! Very Happy cheers

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:41 pm

They are wonderful, I like animals from Down Under, and was really mad when Mojo put out their list for 2013 and that continent wasn't on the list.
I'm still missing the Kiwi and the Wallaby in my collection!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 pm

scot(t) wrote:

The birds only exist in that size, and as far as I know, there is not a large quoll ...somebody please correct me if I am wrong Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:47 am

Bojan wrote:
They are wonderful, I like animals from Down Under, and was really mad when Mojo put out their list for 2013 and that continent wasn't on the list.
I'm still missing the Kiwi and the Wallaby in my collection!

Thanks Bojan, I'm also still missing some of them although I don't intend to collect all. Numbat, quokka, possum, blue hrem are some examples! Echidna is arriving home soon! bounce Very Happy
Some Australian animals are expected in Mojo for 2013 and unless one of them is already finished. Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:
scot(t) wrote:

The birds only exist in that size, and as far as I know, there is not a large quoll ...somebody please correct me if I am wrong Wink

I think you are correct Susanne, also I don't remember seeing the quokka in large version? scratch

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Roger wrote:

Some Australian animals are expected in Mojo for 2013 and unless one of them is already finished. Laughing

Music for my ears! Can you tell us more about it, please?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:28 am

Bojan wrote:
Roger wrote:

Music for my ears! Can you tell us more about it, please?

Yes, I can tell that that figure was projected to include 2012 releases but as the brand was not happy enough with the figure decided to introduce it only in 2013 to present something that respects the standards of quality of the brand. Mojo wants to give a special place to Australian and New Zeland fauna and not only keep koala, kangoo and platypus as it happens with other similar brands. I believe the range will never be so wide as it is in Science & Nature but remember that is a brand only dedicated to local fauna. I can also say that I'm showing the species on this tread and as soon as I can share more information I'll do with a huge pleasure! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Thank you, Roger!

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!   Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Science & Nature figures from the good STS friends!
Page 1 of 1