Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos

Go down 
+9
Mastiffcat
Roger
animalluvr6
Ana
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Elros Alvar
widukind
HKHollinstone
13 posters
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos Empty
PostSubject: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:14 pm

While in the lakes last Saturday we went for a short walk at a place called Grange, after we'd had tea and scones in a cute little place right by a river.
Near the end of our walk we passed a field with a tinker horse in
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
- I squeeked and whistled to make her come over but she was too busy munching the grass Rolling Eyes so I gave up and just as I was about to go she started walking towards the gate! Laughing
as she came nearer I noticed she had one blue eye and one brown
after petting and feeding her grass for a bit I had to catch the others up (they'd walked on without me), she looked kinda sad when I left her but soon went back to eating the grass:
some shots of Borrowdale looking towards the lake:
some sheep for Carolynn I love you I thought of you when I saw them
we went through a small farm on the walk and there were two or three red bulls in a barn
A pretty house
We went for lunch in Keswick, must have seen about six different VW camper vans throughout the day, here's one.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:17 pm

A phantastic place Harriet!! sunny sunny sunny sunny cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:24 pm

WOW, Shocked affraid great, :) Fantastic place to be, Very Happy I love that place Congrats. What a Face
Amazing photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Such AWESOME photoes affraid
Unbelievably lovely drunken

And such a cute tinker ! I am sure she would have liked to go home with you Wink

Here in Denmark it is strictly forbidden to have one horse alone...at least it should have a goat or some cows for compagny. Horses are not happy alone.

It looks like you had a wonderful birthday trip, - did you also get some chocolate ? Razz Razz

Thankyou for sharing these magnificent pictures flower

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Very fine pics of a wonderful country Harriet ! I'm very happy for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 pm

I LOVE these photos. Very beautiful! cheers I'm happy for You Harriet, it's great that You spend so great time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Beautiful photos! I love the one with the tinker's eye! I love the house its beautiful! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 pm

No doubt you have a special feeling to see what is beautiful! Also very good with your camera! I'm only a little jealous of Carolynn, you must also remembering me when you find a croc in the country! Crying or Very sad See, now I'm sad like a Tinker! Sad flower Wink

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 am

Glad you all liked the photos! cheers I love you flower
SUSANNE wrote:
And such a cute tinker ! I am sure she would have liked to go home with you Wink

Here in Denmark it is strictly forbidden to have one horse alone...at least it should have a goat or some cows for compagny. Horses are not happy alone. It looks like you had a wonderful birthday trip, - did you also get some chocolate ? Razz Razz
I was thinking the same, all on her own - maybe someone had taken another horse out to ride when we came by, hope so anyway! I would have loved to take her home drunken
We didn't have any Chocolate Shocked just scones and jam cherry

Roger wrote:
I'm only a little jealous of Carolynn, you must also remembering me when you find a croc in the country! Crying or Very sad See, now I'm sad like a Tinker! Sad flower Wink
Laughing Next time I'll be sure to keep an eye out for one and take a picture Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:00 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:

Roger wrote:
I'm only a little jealous of Carolynn, you must also remembering me when you find a croc in the country! Crying or Very sad See, now I'm sad like a Tinker! Sad flower Wink
Laughing Next time I'll be sure to keep an eye out for one and take a picture Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:20 am

*sigh* the Lakes are among the most beautiful places in the world. truly awe-inspiring. i'm glad you had such a lovely birthday!
HKHollinstone wrote:

some sheep for Carolynn I love you I thought of you when I saw them
cheers

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:43 am

Mastiffcat wrote:
*sigh* the Lakes are among the most beautiful places in the world. truly awe-inspiring. i'm glad you had such a lovely birthday!
cheers
Thank you Carolynn, glad you liked the picture cheers

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked I want to go there!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
carlysulli

carlysulli

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:30 pm

WOW great pictures! They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Beautiful pictures, beautiful scenery, beautiful animals! And it seems like it was beautiful weather on that day as well! I was there during winter and it was beautiful in its own way! Your pictures bring back a lot of fond memories! :)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:52 am

Thank you friends! cheers

Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Wow, I'm late Laughing
What a beautifull Tinker horse! Lake districts looks stunning too! What a view Shocked
I agree with Susanne though, it's a shame to leave a horse alone in a meadow - but maybe the owner was on a ride with the other horse?
You never know..
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:09 am

JackyLovertjex wrote:
Wow, I'm late Laughing
What a beautifull Tinker horse! Lake districts looks stunning too! What a view Shocked
I agree with Susanne though, it's a shame to leave a horse alone in a meadow - but maybe the owner was on a ride with the other horse?
You never know..
Yes, maybe they were on a ride, hope so!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Wildlife-
Jump to: