Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite AAA animal?

Go down 
+13
Gulogulo76
Tylosaurus
Ana
tyrantqueen
PeGe
schleich61
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
ToxicHyena
STORMnl
Kikimalou
Seijun
widukind
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

What is your favourite AAA animal? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:56 am

My vote is the blue whale

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Seijun

Seijun

Country/State : USA, OR

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Pangolins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:38 pm

AAArdvark or maybe AAANtelope Laughing
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:49 pm

at this moment the AAA smal sabertooth

because i got it

Martien

ToxicHyena

Country/State : Mechanicsville , Maryland, USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:03 pm

AAA Hyena, I also like the AAA Crocodile. They are so funky sunny

Quote :
Collector of all things Spotted Hyena!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/87962687@N03/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:23 am

Pictures, pictures bounce bounce bounce Basketball

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 am

I don't have many AAA, I think my favourite is the large snow leopard lying down.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:08 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:09 am

all which are casts of original specimens,..
My collection is growing and growing, i'll post pics soon.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:00 am

my favourite

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:31 am

The big 40 inch monitor lizard

(Not my photo)
Still on the lookout for this guy...

Or maybe the Komodo dragon
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 am

Wow, I see many nice figures! Congrats everybody! cheers
I don't have many AAA, only a few. From my figures I think I like koalas most Very Happy cat

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:43 am

Even that I don't have Triple A , how I call AAA xDDD Laughing Laughing
This is by far their best ever made:

Thus also being my Fav as Triple A goes afro

Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:25 am

I have has many AAA animals over the years. My favorite is the adult male polar bear standing on its hind legs. i bought this replica at the Tulsa Zoo several years ago, because I was surprised at the realness of the sculpt. AAA is generally a very affordable brand, and this male polar bear, despite being brilliantly white and not as realistic as their creme-colored polar bears, is a fantastic representation of Ursus maritimus! I'll post some pics later!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptySun Aug 20, 2023 8:01 am

Some of my AAA. All my favorite. :)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 5:06 am

You have many favorites. Very Happy
It is hard to pick a single favorite, I think among those I own my favorite is the flying squirrel, here together with the much newer Papo flying squirrel.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 5:13 am

Roger wrote:
It is hard to pick a single favorite, I think among those I own my favorite is the flying squirrel, here together with the much newer Papo flying squirrel.

two AAA flying squirrels[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 7:08 am

K&M penguins and AAA penguins. Both have the same material, hard rubber. K&M chicks more realistic.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 7:38 am

I know both versions of the AAA flying squirrel but I've chosen the standing one.
I agree the large K&M penguins are nicer than the AAA. AAA humboldts are nice but the Emperors are not that good.

I have another AAA figure which I like most than the flying squirrel but I forgot about it.
It is the Ryukyu black-breasted leaf turtle

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 10:43 am

I like these flying sqirrels very much. Could it be that there is a colour variation? I have seen one with a dark head and lighter body on a FB page from Thailand.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 5:33 pm

Man this is a hard question... I think my favorites overall of what I actually own are the "perched bird" series. I am only missing 1 model and I love the set as a whole. But they have a lot of great models to enjoy. I would love to find the mantis shrimp someday.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Roger wrote:

so cute the long orange one:)
if I ever come across it I think it may have to stay in my collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 9:06 am

sunny wrote:

if I ever come across it I think it may have to stay in my collection Very Happy

Thanks Annette, it is very big for a 1:32 scale and it is even large when compared with the standard figures but it is really a great one.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 3:19 pm

widukind wrote:
I like these flying sqirrels very much. Could it be that there is a colour variation? I have seen one with a dark head and lighter body on a FB page from Thailand.

Color variations are very common for AAA figures. The customer brands can always choose how they want them to be painted. I remember the colors of most of the AAA sold by Yolanda here having different colors from those sold by Mamejo Nature in the USA. Unfortunately I've never seen other color version of the flying squirrels but I'm convinced they exist.

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 9:43 pm

Roger wrote:
sunny wrote:

Thanks Annette, it is very big for a 1:32 scale and it is even large when compared with the standard figures but it is really a great one.

thank you Roger, yes it looks quite large :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite AAA animal?   What is your favourite AAA animal? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite AAA animal?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next