Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal?   What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:40 pm

What is your favourite GDR animal?

My favourite is the Greater spot-nosed monkey. I bought this pair in the ZOO Leipzig if i was a child an i never saw that before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal?   What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:05 pm

widukind wrote:
What is your favourite GDR animal?

My favourite is the Greater spot-nosed monkey. I bought this pair in the ZOO Leipzig if i was a child an i never saw that before.

My favorite are those figurines which connecting with my child emotions! Laughing Laughing Laughing They are: elephant, tiger (male), creeping lion, bear, croc, bison and of course hyena with meat! (Pics some later). lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Sergey on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal?   What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:31 pm

The hippopotamus, because it is a great hippo and because of the nice person who give it to me. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal?   What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:25 pm

...Pics! (by STS members!) And some more - black panthers (I, ve met them after Andreas package not in childhood)Wink (by STS members!)

Last edited by Sergey on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal?   What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:04 pm

WOW affraid

The Russian bear in 30 Plaho-variations bounce bounce cheers cheers

I love those hyenas also. One of those was my first ever Plaho-model. I had never heard about the brand before Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal?   What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:38 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW affraid

The Russian bear in 30 Plaho-variations bounce bounce cheers cheers

I love those hyenas also. One of those was my first ever Plaho-model. I had never heard about the brand before Very Happy

That is was i love from Plaho, this MUCH color variations. cheers

Plaho was the main company in my childhood. Now i have only a few horses, apes and indians.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal?   What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:51 pm

All these animals are the reason and the cadre for my collection today. I remember me it was very difficult to find all because you found only one or 2 different packages in a half year in only one toyshop in the city. And here in Dresden we have any more luck because we have more toyshops in town scratch scratch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal?   What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite VEB Plaho or other GDR company animal?
Page 1 of 1