Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 list of new releases

Go down 
+64
Mastiffcat
Sumo
Tyler Loew
cattlecollector
Rio
JackyLovertjex
ReinbowSchleich
baltimore zoo
dlfrogman
danizooschleich
Tupolew Tu-154
krista
synthrus
SeanieP
Kristie
lucky luke
Joan Milelire
jarda
shane ryan
Wildheart
SommoDracorex
stitch
Numa
ken yeo
PILIF83
MARTINLATIN
black unicorn
pipi6
scot(t)
STORMnl
alexmotoc
pokeyanyway
schleich61
cwaterfield
reptileking
Taylcoel
christinavanderschouw
Kiryuha
Saarlooswolfhound
Sergey
Fisva
bojan
Loridena
MartinH
skysthelimit
Bongo
Kikimalou
SchleichHorsesForever
Ana
SilkySky
Elros Alvar
Roger
Takama
Haybale Farm
Deseo
Silver Unicornis
SyLoBe
animallover4jesus
A-J
zoomaster1994
gogo1004
widukind
trevok4
schleichsammler2008
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 04:02

I thought, i bleep in for a quick peeck, because i had a mail with pics of the 2013 Schleichs from Spielzeug Günstig in the mailbox, and look what is beeing said about those new models.
No surpises in the reactions, and as always, i agree mostly with my good friend Christophe!

For some newbees here, if you are a Schleich collector, you could and should be happy with any model they produce, despite how they look... Laughing
Personally i find only some models interesting, and have to see how they look.
It is no news since a big English company overtook the Schleich company, the quality in models for lovers of realistic models, is come down the last years sadly enough, double sad actually, because before they were on the right track more or less.
But for now, still to playfull or toyish models, or to cuddly, typical stuff for children, and yes, they are TOYS and made for CHILDREN in the first place!
It doesn't matter which kind of shop does sell them, when a butcher is selling bread, it doesn't mean he is a baker... Mad
Maybe jewelry shops sell them in the future when those prices keep on rising like that! Rolling Eyes
And yes, mostly mainstream models again, or re-newing some older models, they can do that over and over again, untill we are all dead in time.
I guess we will have 20 elephant families, 15 lion- and tigerfamilies and so on... farao

I guess, i will buy all of the wildlife, forestlife, pets and birds in time, although i don't have the 2012 models complete yet, i didn't buy very much the last 6 months as some of you know, while before between 50-200 models came in on a monthly base... Shocked
But for me, Möjo is the big winner for already all of the years they are producing now!
Good natural looking animals, getting better from year to year, very interesting models and most important, Möjo listens to us collectors, and let us even co-decide which models we want, and still friednly prices to!
Way to go Mr.James O'Connolly!!! cheers
Schleich should learn from that! scratch

zoomaster1994

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 09:06

well, i don't think a hyacinth macaw is a very main stream animal...sorry but why do people say that schleich is bad, and Mojo is getting better, schleich is just changing so accept it, or collect something else. I collect schleich only and it really makes me sick what people say about the bad schleich, why not keep these comments for yourselves, cause I think lots of schleich lovers don't like those comments about that Mojo or some other company is getting better, and schleich is getting worse. They won't change it, so accept what they do, and have a little trust in them.

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 20:38

I think it's okay for forum members to register their dissatisfaction with Schleich and with particular brands; as long as it is done in a respectful tone.

I happen to be really excited about some of the 2013 forthcoming Schleich figures. I also happen to be more excited about the forthcoming figures from Mojo and CollectA.

I realize that some collectors are very committed to certain companies, to Schleich in particular. But as long as we stay within the realm of politeness and common decency, it seems to me that this forum is an appropriate place to air complaints and criticism as well. A very useful skill is hearing honest criticism of the things that we are attached to without taking it personally or taking offense. Friendly disagreement...it's a good thing.

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 20:40

trevok4 wrote:
i found a hippo baby that looks like the schleich one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The similarity is uncanny. I think this must be the model (or one of the models) for the actual figure.

Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 19:13

I'm just coming now from my favourite Toystore; they aready have almost all of the 2013 models.

it is not a secret I'm not okay with the way, Schleich is going since last year with the quality of their figure is going down more and more.By the way, it was no problem for Schleich doing MUCH more realstic looking TOY figures since the begining of the new millenium, kids can also play with realistic lloking animal figures... Wink

ts very sad, Schleich hasn't done intersting new speices this year, and I don't think so, they will do again antelopes or such other great species like Colelcta or Mojo are do.

Nevertheless, I'm still a Schleich Colelctor, and I was curuous, how the 2013 modles are ooklike in reality in not on pictures, so i wa slucky to see them today.

First i have tosay, the horses are raelly that ugly as they are on the pictures, and I'm not alone with this opinion, even the owners of my toystore said to me today, how they are dissapointed of the new horse sthey are, and they find them ugly the same way I do..... Very Happy

They are not tom compare with the high quality horses Schleich has made in the past 10 years, so 2013 will be the fisrt yera, I will NOT buy all horses-today I've bought only the Appaloosa Stallion and Foal, and I willl buy also the mare, thats it.

Nowthe other figures.

Hippo and calf are evry nice, nothing spectecular, but very nice hippos, the same with the new grizzly bear family, the african penguin, and the hycinth macaw. The black panther is unbelivable bad,oor an dugly-you can forget it completly-so I willnot give money for such a poor quality. Interesting to see Schleich has the panther in the AMERICA section in the catalouge....No the smartest people there... Razz

The otter and the ebaver are really phanatstic-the yare defenitely the best models in the Wildlife series, and also the sealion baby is well down. The Harbour seal female is also very good-but Schleich has amde a big mistake with the seal pub-it is Harp seal pub with the white fur coat, not a harbour sela-Strange, they made the sealbaby correctly many years ago, but they made it wrong in 2013..Not the smartest people there-it seems,nobody there ha sa good knowledge about the animals they do as a figure...

Extremly well done is the new black bull and teh Longhorn bull, Schleich alwasy has done a great work with cattle, and also the vulture isveyr good and an excellent addition to the bird collection.

today, I've bought also the peacock, the new ram, the squirrl, snow hare and teh new goat, so it was expensive today,, but it's okay-I don't celebrate x-mas, so i don't have to buy any x-mas presents-only for me ! If there would be really a"God", he would do his job and would care about a better quality of the new Schelich Animals, but he didn't-so there is no"God"-so I can't celebrate the birth of his"Son".Nevertheless, tommorow is the END OF THE World, so that's the reason,why I've bought so many new Schleichs's today-because tommorow is the Day of the World's History ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 20:17

zoomaster1994 wrote:
well, i don't think a hyacinth macaw is a very main stream animal...sorry but why do people say that schleich is bad, and Mojo is getting better, schleich is just changing so accept it, or collect something else. I collect schleich only and it really makes me sick what people say about the bad schleich, why not keep these comments for yourselves, cause I think lots of schleich lovers don't like those comments about that Mojo or some other company is getting better, and schleich is getting worse. They won't change it, so accept what they do, and have a little trust in them.

No, it isn't, but you just picked one, and i was not only talking about the coming year, but the past years and the years to come!
You can be sorry how much you want, i am member number one here, and one of the founders of this forum, which my good friend Torben Hackstein grounded.
Nobody, including you can tell me what i have to accept or not, it seems you don't accept critisism!
The same for what i keep for myself or not!!!
We made the rules here, and one of them was that we accept our opinions on the forum, nobody's has to agree...
I do collect every brand, so Schleich to, and i am always honest in what i like and what i don't like.
And by the side, i was already collecting Schleich long before you were born(in the 1970's), so what are you talking about?
And in these times Schleich was really ugly!
Maybe you should try some other brands, otherwise you have nothing to compare, and you can't really judge! Cool

zoomaster1994

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 21:37

I know, but I don't have the space for other brands or the money, and they won't fit with those schleich animals Cool, I barely have space for schleich only. and off course you can say your opinion, but its not very fun to read posts like: Mojo is getting better than schleich, and stuff like that, cause that can make some people angry. If I post in a mojo section: Schleich is waaaaay better than Mojo, then off course its my opinion, but that doesn't mean it is great to read for collectors who love them. And I saw the schleich in the early years, and they are just getting better, compare the old dromedary camel with the 2006 Dromedary camel, its better, compare the old Stork with the new one, the 2012 one is better, and many more, not all, some older animals are maybe better, I just collect the animals I like, and thats many.

Also, Its a new owner, we can't tell him how to make animals, and what animals. I don't know how long there is a new owner, but why not give him some time, you can't expect great animals within 2-3 years(Again I don't know how long there is a new owner, i just read it this year), be happy that they introduced a Hyacinth Macaw, arctic Hare and Sea Turtle, which is just the beginning(I think). Give some trust in Schleich, it will come, you just have to be patient. every year its a surprise, and Its always fun to make some predictions about new animals, although they may not come....YET!

So, Don't be angry or mad at me, cause I don't mean to be mad or angry, its just that its really mad making nobody has some trust in schleich. Cause people can understand it is not very fun to read that all about Mojo stuff is getting better, cause there are still many years to go for schleich, and I think there are still people who will buy the new animals, maybe not all, but still some. Many people like these animals, again maybe not all, but if someone likes schleich and loves it, then I don't think that its fun to read all those negative posts, cause many say its getting worse and worse, Its not very fun to read that, and thats whats making people angry, and thats why its so dangerous in the schleich section.
Previous year, many people we're arguing about the new elephants, but still collectors bought them, so I don't see why schleich is getting badder if people still buy them.

feel free to make an opinion about the new animals, I'm not saying you to not make your opinion, but this is my opinion, have some trust in scheich.

man oh maaaan, what a story, and what wisdom affraid never knew I got it in me....

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 23:53

I'm really sad to read again such posts in the SCHLEICH sections. I know we are toy collectors but it is not serious. We made this forum a few years ago to be free to talk about our passion. We made this forum to make a safe place for collectors, a place to discuss seriously about animal replicas, a place to share knowledge, point of views and respect.
Every member here can say a big thank you to Willybacoman and Torben the "SCHLEICHTIERSAMMLER" because without them, this place would not exist.
So why people are acting like Football team supporters ? Some like SCHLEICH ? Some not ? Even this is not true. Most of the people who have some critics about SCHLEICH are among the biggest SCHLEICH collectors of the world. Willy is an expert, in the top five SCHLEICH expert of this forum. And Willy is also a great collector of other brands, he is an open mind. I'm very very happy to see him coming back and I know I'm not the only one because a part of the STS soul is a gift from Willybacoman.
We try to let this forum as free as possible and sometimes it is not easy... freedom has a price, we have to understand others point of view and to accept them with respect. It is hard for some of us to read critics about their favorite brand ? It is hard for some of us to read incensing posts about a German company... MOJÖ is not sacred and SCHLEICH is not sacred. the problem is the SCHLEICH section is the only place where criticism is not welcome. It is boring...I'm an admin here and I avoid posting in the SCHLEICH section because I feel it is like playing with matches and gunpowder. Incredible isn't it ?
About the trusting thing, everybody is free to trust SCHLEICH or something else but we are here to discuss to share different opinions, I guess it is not a crime.
Last year I bought a few SCHLEICH because, even if SCHLEICH is not a very inventive company (about animals of course) some models pleased me. I enjoy the gorillas, the snowy owl and I'm really happy with them... I don't like the new elephants, can I say this here ? Why I don't like them ? Because I think the older ones were better ? Absolutely no, they were not better... I don't like SCHLEICH elephants, new or olds, because, despite good skin details, I think they are odd, too odd for me. Can I write it ? I don't understand why so much people love these odd elephants but I agree every member here have the right to love them and to tell us his love. And I'm also free to tell I don't like them. If someone want a real discussions about it, I'm ready but please no more " you can't say that about SCHLEICH".
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 20th 2012, 01:34

Amen to that, Christophe! Sad(o)):

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 20th 2012, 02:15

Last edited by schleich61 on January 3rd 2015, 09:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 20th 2012, 02:17

Last edited by schleich61 on January 3rd 2015, 09:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 20th 2012, 19:23

First thank you big friend Christophe for the compliments and back-up! cheers
Thanks for the welcome again my friend Phil!
Well, i was studying and doing practice for a job, getting my diploms, but not getting the job anyway for very strange reasons to make a long story very short! scratch
From last februari untill the end of november this took most of my time.
Tropical fishbusiness was booming to, and is was even hard to combine these two things together.
Even my private-life i had to put on a low flame, because almost everything had to go aside for the new job and what came with it...
So collecting animal models, and waht comes with that was really on the very last place.
So unfortunally(from the point of having this job) i do have more time again, so i will be more present in the coming time, maybe not the Christmas hollydays, but ok, everybody has other things to do in those days. santa
Besides that, i am quit sick at the moment, i do have a major lung-infection, lower backpains, heavy stumach pains, nerve problems in my leggs, so that all slows down of course, but i am a survivor, so it will work through those things to... Laughing

Ok young man, i accept you point of view, that is not the point, but as Christophe said, in the Schleich section it is much harder to give any comment, then in the other sections.
You must understand, that when you are collection animal models for more then 44 years like me, and you saw them all pass by, everytime and brand has its good and bad times.
Schleich only went much forward through time, as i said, those old classics and Mini's were not exactly beautifull, or had no natural looks, but they were charming for the time they were made in.
When Schleich started to make more serious models in the 1980's and 1990's, there was still a steady progress in their modelling, and this went through untill the new owner came in.
This abrupt step backwards did shock many of us collectors, not only the Schleich minded, but collectors of other brands to.
Just were we thought Schleich was improving itself year by year, it went downwards very abrupt, and that was what made us go thinking what was going on.
Believe me, many of us do write to the Schleich company on a regular basis, about our thoughts, doubts and the latest news.
But sadly enough, we don't get much feedback from them, or sometimes no answer at all, and we do understand that a company like Schleich get thousands of mails every day about their models.
I see your point where you think that models like Schleich are almost to good to play with for children, but they still are!
That is the same for all other modern brands like Bullyland, Papo, Möjo, CollectA and so on.

We all love Möjo so much, because they DO listen to us collectors, and takes us into the choicemaking of the models, and some of our greatest sculptors like Ana make even models for this company now.
In some models, we were allowed to give comments in every stage of the model, to improve the sculpt, to end up with a model that would satisfy 90% of us collectors here.
Möjo does know how to make advertising, by sending us many many free models, for many people of this forum, as a thank you for our help to improve their models, our judgements, and for the help in picking species.
Besides that, Möjo is a very young company, and managed to achieve so much progress in a very short time, other and much bigger companies could learn much from that!
And not to forget, thanks to Mr.James to, a lot of very original choices of species besides some mainstream animals, without no company could survive, because they are needed to keep a company alive!
When you compare to Schleich then, with a history even far back as before WW2, even making childrens carriages and other odd stuff before making toys is loosing its basics, because it was a family company most of the time, and there is probably no stronger connection to a company, as when it is managed by the family itsself, which rooted it from the start.
And not even then there is a guaranty, as the son in law of Mr.Schleich, went away from the company, and started the Bullyland company very close by, and is maybe the biggest competition for the Schleich company.
That is not neccesarily the mistake of the Schleich company and their employees, but of very big companies that take over smaller companies, and having no real feeling with the things that are produces, typical something of the modern times.
Well, i can tell you, besides the farmlife and horses, which i don't collect anymore(besides the old brands of the 1960's and 1970's), i almost bought every wildlile, forestlife, pets and birdmodel Schleich made last year, missing just a few.
There are some better ones, like Christophe said before, that can even make us not so Schleich minded collectors happy, and some worser, even bad models.
Every brand has that in almost every year, i never saw a year passing by in a brand, without mistakes or lesser models, that is impossible.
Although i am a big fan of Möjo, i don't think the quagga model is very good, and it hurts me even more to say that, as my friend Ana modelled it, but there the same, you can't make perfection all of the time, and besides that, it is just my opinion, the choice of making a quagga is a very good one by the way.
Zebra's are one of my specialties, and i knew already about the quagga, all of the zebra species and sub-species when i was just a little boy, so i am more critical to that subject then another collector maybe. Neutral

You mentioned your problem in space, well, let me tell you, we all have that problem, collecting just one brand, or more, or all like me.
I do have 5 vitrines in my living room, one very big one, which is covering a complete wall in one of the backrooms, the rest is boxed up.
I do even have 2 little vitrines in the toilet, but there are cars in it.
When you really are able to collect everything that Schleich has ever made in models and the things that are belonging to it, you only will need a room of at least 2x3 meters to give them all a place, not even talking about other brands.

So happy collecting, and accept the critics on Schleich, because other brands do get critics to around here. geek

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 06:02

Last edited by schleich61 on January 3rd 2015, 09:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 12:42

Thanks Phil, eating when you are kind of depressed is not something you really do well i am afraid, but at least once a day i try to put something inside, and healthy if possible.
Drinking is ok, and i sleep minimum 12 hours a day, so that is ok to.

I can only agree on your story you have written before.
These people seem to forget, that specially in a company that sells models, in any kind like Schleich, the moulding and scultps are the most important, because that is the base.
When the quality goes down there, the whole company will come down, maybe they have to learn it the hard way.
Like you said, not all is bad(yet), so lets hope for improvement again... silent

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 17:19

Schleich has updated their website!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 17:59

It looks like they got rid of the retired/collectors tab. scratch

P.S. @ Willy, I'm sorry your sick, it sounds like it is definitely painful, I hope you begin feeling better and healing soon.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 23:19

They put the Collector's Items 2013 up again and also added the new releases for 2013: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 22nd 2012, 07:36

schleich61 wrote:
Think of Mitt Romney designing and scultping animal mold precursors, if that helps...

Too funny Phil. This really made me laugh.

On a more serious note, Willy, I really hope you feel better. I feel for you and wish you the very best.
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 22nd 2012, 10:07

now i know why they retired so many figures becuase they changed the catalog format and had no space for more but if the format never changed there is no way schleich would reitre that many so in 2014 they might retire even more items
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 22nd 2012, 19:41

Thanks for the good wishes guys! cheers

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 28th 2012, 13:09

oh great Laughing i want to start talking about schleich 2014 relases and retired now Laughing

dont tell me i want to make a schleich 2014 retired topic oh no
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 07:11

Last edited by schleich61 on January 3rd 2015, 09:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TammiZoo

Country/State : Massachusetts USA

PostSubject: Animals   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 12:06

trevok4 wrote:
schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I found some new items on amazon.fr without pics. Sorry that the list is in German.

13718 Schwan mit Kücken
13719 Hausziege
13720 Hauszicklein
13721 Texas Longhorn Bulle
13722 Bulle, schwarz
13723 Katzenjungen, spielend
13724 Katze mit Wollknäul
13725 Kaninchen Jungen
13726 Schafbock
13727 Ente, schwimmend
13728 Pfau
13729 Hannoveraner Stute
13730 Hannoveraner Fohlen
13731 Appaloosa Stute
13732 Appaloosa Hengst
13733 Appaloosa Fohlen
13734 Shire Hengst
13735 Shire Stute
13735 Shire Fohlen
13737 Lipizzaner Stute
13738 Lipizzaner Fohlen
13739 Fell Pony Hengst
13740 Fell Pony Stute
13741 Fell Pony Fohlen
13742 Haflinger Stute

14677 Koalabärin mit Jungem
14678 Schimpansen Männchen
14679 Schimpansen Weibchen mit Jungem
14680 Schimpansen Junges
14681 Nilpferd
14682 Nilpferd Junges
14683 Krokodil (frz. Heine crocodile)
14684 Eichhörnchen, fressend
14685 Grizzly Bär
14686 Grizzly Bärin
14687 Grizzly Junges
14688 Schwarzer Panther
14689 Hyazint Ara
14690 irgendein Papagei (frz. Ara a collier - jaune)
14691 irgendein Falke
14692 Schneehase
14693 Biber
14694 Kreuzotter
14695 Meeresschildkröte
14696 Blauwal
14697 Orka
14698 Manta Rochen
14702 Seehund
14703 Seehund Junges
14704 Seelöwe
14705 (Afrikanischer) Pinguin

16389 Boxer Rüde
16390 Bexer Hündin
16391 Boxer Welpe
16392 Australian Shepherd Hündin
16393 Australian Shepherd Welpe

70101 Drachenritter mit Flegel auf Pferd
70102 Drachenritter mit Banner auf Pferd
70103 Drachenritter mit Schwert
70104 Drachenritter mit Armbrust
70105 Drachenritter mit Axt
70106 Drachenritter mit Hellebarde

70466 Iloris & Leolyn, spielend
70467 Sanjeela
70468 Zarinya
70476 Bilara

42056 Springreitset
42057 Freizeitreitset
42099 Reitset (Limeya)

That are nearly all January items and a few from may.(Elfes)

thats ok i translated it into this
13718 Swan with chicks
13,719 domestic goat
13720 house kids
13721 Texas longhorn bull
13722 black bull,
13723 kittens playing
13724 cat Wollknäul
13725 Rabbit boys
13726 ram
13727 Duck, floating
13728 Peacock
13729 Hanoverian Mare
13730 Hanoverian Foal
13731 Appaloosa Mare
13732 Appaloosa Stallion
13733 Appaloosa Foal
13734 Shire Stallion
13735 Shire mare
13735 Shire Foal
13737 Lipizzaner mare
13738 Lipizzaner Foal
13739 Fell Pony Stallion
13740 Fell pony mare
13741 Fell Pony Foal
13742 Haflingerstute

14677 koala bear with cub
14,678 male chimpanzees
14,679 female chimpanzee with cub
14680 Schimpansenjunges
14681 hippo
14682 Young Hippo
14683 crocodile (Fr. Heine crocodile)
14684 Squirrel, eating
14685 Grizzly Bear
14686 Grizzly Bear
14687 Grizzly Young
14688 Black Panther
14689 Hyazint Ara
14690 any parrot (Ara Fr. a collier - jaune)
14691 any hawk
14692 Snow Bunny
14693 beaver
14694 viper
14695 Sea Turtle
14696 Blue Whale
14697 Orka
14,698 Manta Rays
14702 seal
14703 Seal Young
14704 Sea Lion
14,705 (African) Penguin

16389 Boxer dog
16390 Bexer bitch
16391 Boxer puppy
16392 Australian Shepherd bitch
16393 Australian Shepherd puppy

70101 Dragon Knight with flail on horse
70102 Dragon Knight with banner on horse
70103 Dragon Knight with Sword
70104 Dragon Knights with crossbow
70105 Dragon Knight with Axe
70106 Dragon Knight with halberd

70466 Iloris Leolyn playing
70467 Sanjeela
70468 Zarinya
70476 Bilara

42056 Show jumping
42057 Riding set

I'd like to see a Schleich chipmunk, porcupine, coyote, raven, crow, cardinal, tanager, and bluebird.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 12:17

[quote="TammiZoo"]
trevok4 wrote:
schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I found some new items on amazon.fr without pics. Sorry that the list is in German.

I'd like to see a Schleich chipmunk, porcupine, coyote, raven, crow, cardinal, tanager, and bluebird.

Welcome here sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 12:42

scince schleich made a carnotaurus and a styracosaurus in 2013 i think they should try making oranusaurus ceratosaurus torosaurus and edmonita agian but give the ceratosaurus a arcticulated jaw :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Schleich 2013 list of new releases - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 list of new releases
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next