Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Numa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? Empty
PostSubject: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Hello

Odd request but does anyone have an excel spreadsheet list of all Schleich wildlife model product codes and names? I want to go through my large collection of models and catalogue them in MS office Excel - its about time as I never know what models I have and instead of trying to find the names and codes for each model I wondered if someone already has this in an excel document. It doesn't matter how old it is as long as the codes are accurate and I can then simply update it.

there are websites that list all models and codes but i would need to type each one out... Very Happy

thank you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:16 pm

I simply cross them off in Gascher`s book drunken
I also use it for comments, prices etc. Even with all the faults, it is very handy, - also because of the pictures.

I have been working on a list in Openoffice writer with little photoes, dates and item nos of the Papo-ones, though.

PostSubject: Re: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:07 am

I have one but I will have to take out the farmlife, prehistoric mammals and dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:57 am

Hello,
It's not exactly a spreadsheet but I think it might be handy:

Animal Master List

I also use the links to pictures to actually define some of the models :)

Best wishes,
Maria
Back to top Go down
Loridena

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:09 am

wow, that list will be very helpful bounce im actually working on my own excel list, but it will take some time until im finished...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 pm

I finished it last night. If you have an email I can send it to you.
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:41 am

Thanks for the replies everyone. I have emailed Pokey to request a copy of the sheet. At least with most of the information ready I can amend the data to my own layout and just add the stuff.

The animal list is perfect but I didnt want to type it all out again, easier if it an excel version of that was available.

Now I just need to trawl through and catalogue my entire collection!

I will then need to add other tabs in excel to include animals from other collections such as CollectA, Britains, Papo and safari...

its really nice to hear how some of you catalogue your own collections.
Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi,
I have extracted the Schleich Animal Master list from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into MS Excel - 984 items in total.
If anyone needs it, send me PM with your e-mail so I can send it

Best wishes,
Maria
Back to top Go down
Leonor

PostSubject: Re: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 3:20 pm

teardrop wrote:
Hi,
I have extracted the Schleich Animal Master list from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into MS Excel - 984 items in total.
If anyone needs it, send me PM with your e-mail so I can send it

Best wishes,
Maria

Hi!
Can you send me the list please?
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:02 am

Or if your not cheap you could use VBook, i update everytime theres new releases. currently 8000+ animal figures. It also export your collection as CVS to import into your favorite spreadsheet :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
150 DKK
20 EUR (google convert)
22 USD (google convert)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?   List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ? Empty

Back to top Go down

List of all Schleich wildlife and sealife models in Excel ?
Page 1 of 1