Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new models from Brunnen :-)

Go down 
+4
Roger
widukind
Ana
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

My new models from Brunnen :-) Empty
PostSubject: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:42 pm

My personnal purchase manager in Germany, - Yvette - found a whole bunch of Brunnen models that I had never seen before cheers

These models are very, very charming, and the price is surprisingly charming ...about 1/5 of the price of Schleich in Denmark Shocked And the quality is brilliant !!!!

They are only marked "China", so in this case I leave the tags on, because otherwise they will be impossible to identify, unless you know them by sight Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ups, sorry, I can see that Johanne left a wisker at the feet of the horses cat Laughing

These look so much like Schleich, it is tempting to call them copies alien Rolling Eyes

Perhaps these two have eaten too much ripe fruit yesterday ? monkey Suspect tongue

Thankyou, VERY, VERY much, Yvette queen cheers
...and these are only part of the wonderful parcel, Yvette has sent drunken

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Very nice new animas Susanne! Congrats! And hurray for Yvette Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Phantastic newcomers!! cheers cheers cheers I think that are really good figurines and at is a little bit sad that they produced not more.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:23 pm

They are very charming indeed. When I see figures from brands with a toyish touch it is always funny to see lions, crocs and apes. Very Happy
OK, here we see only chimps but they are the funniest of all. monkey
Those are figures hard to get correctly but the work with other animals are interesting enough mainly when we are talking about a cheap figures. cheers
You want better than E-Bay??? Ask E-Vett! Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Roger wrote:

You want better than E-Bay??? Ask E-Vett! Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:02 am

SUSANNE wrote:
My personnal purchase manager in Germany, - Yvette - found a whole bunch of Brunnen models that I had never seen before cheers
These models are very, very charming, and the price is surprisingly charming ...about 1/5 of the price of Schleich in Denmark Shocked And the quality is brilliant !!!!

Congratulation Susanne, I'm sure these toys reached the good place with the best people to enjoy and protect them cheers

But I must say your personal purchase manager is also my hidden treasure-spotter for Germany Laughing Hurray for Yvette Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): cheers
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Susanne, I am glad, that all animals are well received in Denmark.
Very nice photos!
I agree with you, the quality is very good. I liked best the meerkats and the seals. Some of them fits very well with the Schleich animals.
So the rhino and the big seal.

Roger, Susanne and Christophe many thanks for the compliments. Embarassed
I know and I'm sure, that many STS members try to help in their own country figures for STS members from other countries.
So we have surely many personal purchase manager all over the world. cheers santa santa santa

_______
Yvette
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Schleich and Brunnen seal looks very similar, even the color. I have two ones from the adult Brunnen seal. If anyone needs it, please let it know me.

And I like the rhinos from Brunnen, here the adult rhino with friends from Schleich again. sunny

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Hurray for Yvette! Some of my best additions have come from Yvette.

Congratulations Susanne! Those are wonderful finds. I especially like the little Meerkat. It is very nice. I also really like the Sea Lion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new models from Brunnen :-)   My new models from Brunnen :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

My new models from Brunnen :-)
Page 1 of 1