Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General comments about the 2013 range

Go down 
+3
widukind
Sergey
SommoDracorex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

General comments about the 2013 range Empty
PostSubject: General comments about the 2013 range   General comments about the 2013 range EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Impressions, comments, praise, purpose for the 2013 range?
In my opinion we never had such a so wide range of beautiful and unusual animal figures as this year. I can safely say that this is the best year ever for collectors!

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: General comments about the 2013 range   General comments about the 2013 range EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:05 pm

SommoDracorex wrote:
In my opinion we never had such a so wide range of beautiful and unusual animal figures as this year. I can safely say that this is the best year ever for collectors!

Yeah, the best year because of CollectA and Mojo Fun most part exclamation Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: General comments about the 2013 range   General comments about the 2013 range EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Yes, thats right. But i am a little bit disappointed about Schleich. I had hope for one that i can buy. Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: General comments about the 2013 range   General comments about the 2013 range EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 pm

SommoDracorex wrote:

Well, 2012 was also a best year for collectors IMHO, sable antelopes, eland, waterbuck, red river hog, White-tailed gnu, iberian lynx, African wild dog, striped hyena and so many magnificent models Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: General comments about the 2013 range   General comments about the 2013 range EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
SommoDracorex wrote:

Well, 2012 was also a best year for collectors IMHO, sable antelopes, eland, waterbuck, red river hog, White-tailed gnu, iberian lynx, African wild dog, striped hyena and so many magnificent models Sad(o)):

Oh yes, thats right. And from Schleich the african hedgehog, Bullyland fin whale and dont forget the Kaiyodo white-tailed eagle Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And than we wait again also for the new Science and Nature birds study study

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: General comments about the 2013 range   General comments about the 2013 range EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:39 pm

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
SommoDracorex wrote:

Oh yes, thats right. And from Schleich the african hedgehog, Bullyland fin whale and dont forget the Kaiyodo white-tailed eagle Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And than we wait again also for the new Science and Nature birds study study

It's true, this year (2012) has been amazing. The volume was fantastic, there were so many figures available. (My wallet is still hurting.) The number of rare animals was incredible: as Christophe and Andreas point out. The quality of the figures was, in general, excellent. This is true for both the exciting releases, like the Eland, but also for the figures that were ordinary "standards" -- e.g. the Mojo Hippo, the CollectA Giraffe, the Bullyland Asiatic Black Bear.

But 2013 looks pretty great too. Mojo and CollectA are staying pretty close to the standard they set for themselves in 2012. Schleich's new 2013 figures seem to be an improvement over 2012. Hopefully Papo will turn heads. Safari, about the same.

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: General comments about the 2013 range   General comments about the 2013 range EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Yes, both 2012 and 2013 are very good years for collectors Very Happy Actually in all previous years we could feel like collectors voices and votes are ignored by brands until the 2012 new range appeared Very Happy

What to say about 2013 news, many exciting animals indeed! Some extra rare ones bounce Some very pretty ones sunny And much more birds figures then in previous years too Very Happy And still some animals yet to see bounce

In 2012 Bullyland had much nicer releases I think but Schleich for instance seems to be better in 2013 news than in previous :) I can't wait for Papo but they are always later. I think perhaps we will see something also from Maia and Borges and from S&N :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: General comments about the 2013 range   General comments about the 2013 range EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:45 am

That's true Anna, 2012 was also a very good year with the M+B marine life serie and the fantastic waterbirds one Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: General comments about the 2013 range   General comments about the 2013 range EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:50 am

I have to say 2012 is a good year for collectors, especially Collecta & Mojofun have putting a lot of efforts of introduced quite a number of antelopes. It created the collecting animals figurines more exciting and further more not only for adult, it really enhance the educating to children too!!

Schleich 2013 is not bad, but yet I still find lack of surprises.

Bullyland 2013 nothings to look forward except for the prehistoric mammals. A bit of disappointment on their new bird series. Even the European Bison is a old mold from farm series.

Safari 2013 - Usually Safari do not release a lot of wild life, only target on dinos.

Papo 2013 - Still pending and will remain silence till it launch!

Kaiyado 2013 - Capsule vending is really stunning!

PostSubject: Re: General comments about the 2013 range   General comments about the 2013 range Empty

Back to top Go down

General comments about the 2013 range
Page 1 of 1