Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:50 pm

It's a wonderful colour cheers If only I had the money drunken
But there will be more nice customs in the future to purchase a presume Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:57 pm

You're 3rd is also very beautiful! a kind of American Shire! Wink Figure looks much less toyish after your reworks. The original silly girl gets somewhat sumptuous" after your retouch it. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Ooh I love Mississippi! Looks like a Friesian! I went to see a Baroque horse performance yesterday that had three friesians Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Thank you so much all! cheers

Nardien - I wish I felt like that Laughing yes he has I love you

Carola - You just make me very happy :) Million thanks! I'll definitely keep going with Princess's and gee them new lives Laughing

Anne-Joke - You're right Wink

Roger - Yeah, actually that could be! Very Happy And now that you said it I see the same - and that I made quite a big job customizing them Smile Specially happy I'm with the 3rd, the neck is better but mane worse Very Happy

Lee-Ann - Thank you! cheers I used a frisian to take some inspiration :) Oh, sounds cool! You have any photos? Wink

Thank you very much people folks sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Oh my...
AMAZING!!! I just LOVE that sweet chocolate Princess! I feel like I want to eat her!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:08 pm

The chestnut princess and the bay one look very lovely!! Great works. I think the mane is very well sculpted too in the chestnut one, such a nice very long mane sunny Black one looks also very nice! Very Happy
You have lots of princesses I imagine there must be conflicts between them sometimes Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
boba_jagoda

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:27 pm

The three princesses look great together, I especially like the champagne/pearl one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Nice Princess again cheers They are all beautiful cyclops tongue

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Great princesses Jonas! cheers They all look fabulous with their finished repaint Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Ana wrote:
The chestnut princess and the bay one look very lovely!! Great works. I think the mane is very well sculpted too in the chestnut one, such a nice very long mane sunny Black one looks also very nice! Very Happy
You have lots of princesses I imagine there must be conflicts between them sometimes Laughing

Oh many thanks Anna! Very Happy
Haha actually there's not - perhaps it was clever to put the up on different shelves.. Laughing

boba_jagoda wrote:
The three princesses look great together, I especially like the champagne/pearl one Very Happy

Thank you! Glad to get such nice feedback! cheers

ulinuk wrote:
Nice Princess again cheers They are all beautiful cyclops tongue

cheers Thanks very much :)

sadie3112 wrote:
Great princesses Jonas! cheers They all look fabulous with their finished repaint Very Happy

flower Million thanks Sadie :) So great that you like them cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:37 pm

jonesee wrote:

Lee-Ann - Thank you!  cheers I used a frisian to take some inspiration :) Oh, sounds cool! You have any photos? Wink

Unfortunately no. The security guard at the entrance said no photos, so I didn't bother with my camera. But then we got into the arena and the announcer said "Take all the photos you want!" What?! Oh well, flash wasn't allowed so the photos probably wouldn't have been the best anyway.

I just wish they would have brought the Arab out again, boy he was stunning!! Shocked

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Lee-Ann - Thank you!  cheers I used a frisian to take some inspiration :) Oh, sounds cool! You have any photos? Wink

Unfortunately no. The security guard at the entrance said no photos, so I didn't bother with my camera. But then we got into the arena and the announcer said "Take all the photos you want!" What?! Oh well, flash wasn't allowed so the photos probably wouldn't have been the best anyway.

I just wish they would have brought the Arab out again, boy he was stunning!! Shocked

Too bad scratch

That must have been such a nice experience to see all the horses there! I don't even know if I've seen an Arabian stallion What a Face

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:59 pm

The Arab was awesome What a Face But he was being an Arab, so he didn't stay out in the arena too long Laughing

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
The Arab was awesome What a Face But he was being an Arab, so he didn't stay out in the arena too long Laughing

Very Happy That's what they are Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:40 pm

jonesee wrote:
Ana wrote:

Haha actually there's not - perhaps it was clever to put the up on different shelves.. Laughing

I have 4 Princesses currently, but only one on display at the time! Else they'll cause havoc Rolling Eyes

Anyway again, I'm curious what ideas you have for future Shire Mare customs? Colours and breeds and such bounce

Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:58 am

Very nice! Very Happy

Check out my work on...

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:51 am

Carola wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Ana wrote:

I have 4 Princesses currently, but only one on display at the time! Else they'll cause havoc Rolling Eyes

Anyway again, I'm curious what ideas you have for future Shire Mare customs? Colours and breeds and such bounce

Laughing Maybe that's necessary... Laughing I know =D

Okay. So next time I'll work on one horse at the time, but I've been thinking about something between a black friesian like custom or that kind of horse... Or I'll just customize a horse with almost the same color as my 1st princess custom. Okay here are my options;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Like these all. The pose will be something new and not like those three I've done. I don't wanna decide the breed - the viewer can decide that him/herself =)
Or then I'll make a really big belly for the Princess  Very Happy

Is this enough? sunny

Sassyscribbler wrote:
Very nice! Very Happy

cheers  cheers Thanks a lot!   sunny

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Wow - those are amazing colours - all of them cyclops Slight dapples on the first one looks to be something interesting. The second is very beautiful too - and oh - third look like the current Tinker Stallion Very Happy

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:59 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I can't wait to see more!!!!

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:48 am

Do the slightly sooty buckskin of the 1st picture! I'm liking this proliferation of Princesses.

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Nice that you like my options Very Happy Right now - Im taking a break of customizing. I need to start when I feel again I'm doing it for fun and for myself.
But the next one will be one of those definitely.
I also like the first one a lot... Very nice color - I just need to get the same result on the Princess Very Happy

I'll keep you updated farao

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 7:56 pm

WOW WOW and WOW!!!! affraid affraid affraid  The first one is my favourite Shocked Shocked Shockeddrunken drunken I need one now... Another trade...LOL just kidding..or maybe not...ahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
Pretty Awesome Job as Always!! Applause Applause

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:17 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
WOW WOW and WOW!!!! affraid affraid affraid  The first one is my favourite Shocked Shocked Shockeddrunken drunken I need one now... Another trade...LOL just kidding..or maybe not...ahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers Awesome that you like them =D
Yes, I think- in future w e should do another trade - but maybe we could plan it just a bit better.... Laughing Laughing lol! lol!
Muchas gracias! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Jonas HE is stunning Very Happy
Do you still have an original ''princess''
I really wanne see the difference if you can show it. cyclops
I really think mississipi will stand out next to the white original braided girl Razz
i really like you mane they look very soft!
Maybe you can do a youtube video on that Wink

I love you Love them all!

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:23 pm

jonesee wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers Awesome that you like them =D
Yes, I think- in future w e should do another trade - but maybe we could plan it just a bit better.... Laughing Laughing lol! lol!
Muchas gracias!  Very Happy  cheers
XD Yes, I know, But whe were "planing" it for 4 months ?? Laughing Laughing
De nada, Gracias a ti también! Very Happy

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next