Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Schleich old vanner and old Arab?

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Old vanner mare indeed...
That other one .. could is be a schleich ..? i don;t know for sure if it is a schleich ...

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Jonas  !!!! affraid

That stuff in the bottle that your dad got for christmas, is NOT apple juice drunken pale
Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:55 pm

I am with Leeann, tinker and Arabian stallion. Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:27 am

You're right guys Very Happy I'm painting them slowly but safely Razz Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Jonas  !!!! affraid

That stuff in the bottle that your dad got for christmas, is NOT apple juice  drunken pale
Laughing

lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Hey all! sunny

It's the time when I show you my custom for a long time (drums here) Very Happy As I got inspired by LeeAnn's fabulous dry pastel custom horses I've now six horses in a row waiting to be cut, re-sculpted and painted. So if you thought this topic will completely die out your wrong xP Tomorrow will begin my awful long journey without laptop or computer so I'll not be able to load photo here. Of course I can tell how I'm doing etc. ü Anyways I've finally finished this little Schleich Tinker mare.
Don't mind the lens cover who's holding my girl to stand well on the sofa  Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I really like this model. And with the new painting I could give her a little different look and I'm happy with this!  sunny
Original
And mine Very Happy
That's it! What do you think?  Very Happy

Good nightmoringday  farao  cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:55 pm

I'm glad I could be an inspiration to you Very Happy But I don't think mine are fabulous Razz

Lovely mare Very Happy She's much better than the OF IMHO.

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:18 pm

She is a real classy beauty Very Happy
Nice work again I love you

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:55 am

Very accurate aestethic sense! cheers Very beautiful and welcome back to your super-customs! Very Happy

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:52 am

She is beautiful! I like the new pattern on her! You captured her well on the photos! Applause
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:04 am

She looks much nicer with your paint job Jonas! Well done cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:29 am

Thanks so much all! Very Happy
LeeAnn you just need to believe you're an inspirational person Very Happy Your work -> Awesome! XD
Thanks Roger, I'm working on the horses :)
Danke Shanti, Dank je wel Demi and thank you so much Abby :) cheers

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Hey!
Just a little update. I'm painting a finn horse with soft pastels and many others are under re-sculpting process. No photos but some day you'll see them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:54 pm

JonasV wrote:
Hey!
Just a little update. I'm painting a finn horse with soft pastels and many others are under re-sculpting process. No photos but some day you'll see them Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Just wondering, is there a lioness prowling around there somewhere too? :3

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:25 pm

NightLioness wrote:
JonasV wrote:
Hey!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Just wondering, is there a lioness prowling around there somewhere too? :3

That's right - on my table Wink Very Happy I'm not so good with lions so be prepared to wait xD She'll be finished eventually sunny

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:42 pm

I'd love to show my recent works but no chance Very Happy I've like almost 10 horses under work again..oops Razz

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:44 pm

I mean 17.. Very Happy Laughing and a lion. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:38 am

Laughing Those are really good news! Very Happy bounce
A lion? Will it be a palomino? geek Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Laughing Those are really good news! Very Happy bounce
A lion? Will it be a palomino? geek Wink

Laughing Laughing Nope - I've had her on my table quite a long time now... She's meant to be black with some colorful details. But since I'm more like a horse-quy I'm struggling lol! But she'll be finished eventually!

No that I've finished some horses for my little sister I guess I should show them for you soon. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:51 am

Hello! =D

Sho here's one that I've finished during my time off the forum. She was just a fast repaint for my little sister. Knabstrup mare Belinda sunny

I also have several other horses but lets just show them one at the time Very Happy
Have a nice day!  cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Beautiful repaint!!! Amazing work Jonas!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:47 pm

She is adorable, Jonas !!! I am in love cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:00 pm

She's gorgeous! Very well done Very Happy I like the haloing.

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Oooh, what a beauty! Well done, Jonas!! Applause Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:41 pm

beautiful Horsey Jonas Applause

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next