Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]

Go down 
+18
LeeAnn
TheLastStardust
Bonobo
jarda
lucky luke
JonasV
tyrantqueen
SUSANNE
Tylosaurus
Elros Alvar
krista
Saarlooswolfhound
Carola
SommoDracorex
carlysulli
Ana
widukind
Tarunyada
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]   Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 5:27 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

These are lids for the pens Wink

Oh I see! Laughing I saw you mentioned they were pens but I didn't put two and two together Rolling Eyes

Haha, nevermind Wink It does look strange; especially the lid on the zebra cyclops

I just found the next photo on the Dinosaur Toy Forum:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The PV chameleon in the back is the veiled chamaleon, the one I have as pen. But I'm pretty sure I have the middle one (PV Parson’s Chameleon) as well, but I'm not sure if I have the original or the pen version scratch

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]   Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:24 pm

What is written on the belly?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]   Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:26 pm

widukind wrote:
What is written on the belly?

All the texts at the bottom of each of my photographs shows the text that's written on the belly of each figure Very Happy

So who's belly do you mean? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]   Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:31 pm

The originaos are all marked on the belly :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]   Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:33 pm

widukind wrote:

Yes, for instance, the saltwater crocodile has the PV marks and everything on its belly. But I just don't know if they were sold as key chains officially by PV or that someone just put it in them so it could be used as key chains scratch

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]   Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:

Yes, for instance, the saltwater crocodile has the PV marks and everything on its belly. But I just don't know if they were sold as key chains officially by PV or that someone just put it in them so it could be used as key chains scratch
My chameleons are marked and also my PV keychain birds, i hope that helps :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]   Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:46 pm

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:

My chameleons are marked and also my PV keychain birds, i hope that helps :)

Yes, it does Very Happy Thank you, Andreas!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]   Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Could you show closer pics of the blue platypus? It is the first time I see one.

I'm very sorry Christophe, I totally forgot about the platypus Shocked But here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's from a Ferrero chocolate surprise egg series from 2003. The other animals from this series were an aardvark, armadillo and pangolin. I really have to get the other three as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]   Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's Collection [Updated 15.04.2015]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4