Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA Rocky mountains goats review

Go down 
+3
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Lasersword1973
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

CollectA Rocky mountains goats review Empty
PostSubject: My CollectA 2010   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:50 am

Hi, as I have these new CollectA animal figures I received two weeks ago together with other stuffs. I would say, some of the figures are nice and some are not also. Anyway, I am going to start a new thread for my CollectA figures for 2010 released and slowly post them as the other figures are not with me yet also.

First, the CollectA Mountain Goats. It's a very decent figures although I still believe that the Schleich's counterpart is still has the upper hand on them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Together with Schleich Mountain Goat:

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:16 am

Fine critters Ron, again, like the Schleich penguin and chicks, your pics helped me. First I didn't want to buy them but now.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:18 am

So you achieve your Schleich mountain goat breeding attempt cheers
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:37 am

Kikimalou wrote:

So you achieve your Schleich mountain goat breeding attempt cheers

Can't start any breeding yet as it has too many boys against only one girl. What a poor girl. Laughing

Last edited by Lasersword1973 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 am

Congratulations on your new toys! I think the Mountain goat is quite good & especially the details & paint job can be compared with schleich.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:42 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congratulations on your new toys! I think the Mountain goat is quite good & especially the details & paint job can be compared with schleich.

Thanks Ken. :) Yeah, the CollectA mountain goats are both good just that I still feel that the Schleich is slightly better. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Lasersword1973 wrote:
Hi, as I have these new CollectA animal figures I received two weeks ago together with other stuffs. I would say, some of the figures are nice and some are not also. Anyway, I am going to start a new thread for my CollectA figures for 2010 released and slowly post them as the other figures are not with me yet also.

First, the CollectA Mountain Goats. It's a very decent figures although I still believe that the Schleich's counterpart is still has the upper hand on them.

Together with Schleich Mountain Goat:

your buffalo photos are fantastic!
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:37 am

Thanks MartinH. By the way, do you mean, those Mountain Goats? :)
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:40 am

Lasersword1973 wrote:

well... they are fantastic too but i ment CollectA buffalo Very Happy i love this one :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Congratulations Ron! Very Happy
I think they are all nice, finally a pair of mountain goats, a nice beaver( Laughing ), a Cape buffalo in original position and a sweet lion-cub!

Why do you have so many Schleich mountain goats Ron?
Like Christophe said, the only female will be very busy i guess... geek

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:56 pm

So many Schleich mountain goats, I am jealous alien

I love the CollectA mountain goats and hope to get them soon.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:14 pm

MartinH wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:

well... they are fantastic too but i ment CollectA buffalo Very Happy i love this one :)

Oh I see. :) Thanks. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:15 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Congratulations Ron! Very Happy
I think they are all nice, finally a pair of mountain goats, a nice beaver( Laughing ), a Cape buffalo in original position and a sweet lion-cub!

Why do you have so many Schleich mountain goats Ron?
Like Christophe said, the only female will be very busy i guess... geek

Starting a breeding program, I guess? lol!
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Special thanks for the mountain goats' photo session, Ron! I'm interested in these figures myself.
But having seen the photos my interest decreased a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:20 am

Kiryuha wrote:
Special thanks for the mountain goats' photo session, Ron! I'm interested in these figures myself.
But having seen the photos my interest decreased a bit Very Happy

Hi Kirill, thanks. :) Well, the CollectA's Mountain Goats are not that bad. But not as good as the Schleich's as what I have mentioned before. Just like the CollectA's birds for this year, as I can see, they are actually nice. In fact, it was in my list last time. But I will give them a pass now due to some financial reasons. If I have plenty of money to spend, I will definitely buy and add them into my collections. Same as these Mountain Goats, you may consider buying them or not also. Rolling Eyes These two are not really a superb figures, to be honest with you.

As for the Cape Buffalo, the Papo is the best, no doubt about it. I don't really like the submission kind of posing done to this CollectA's Buffalo.

To be honest with you, the Beaver is the only one stood out among the figures I bought from this company this year. They said the horses are very nice, which I think so too. But with regards to these horses, I am only collecting the Schleich's horses and other farm animals. :)
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:53 am

Lasersword1973 wrote:
...Well, the CollectA's Mountain Goats are not that bad. But not as good as the Schleich's ...
These are my thoughts exactly :)
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Rocky mountains goats review   CollectA Rocky mountains goats review Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA Rocky mountains goats review
Page 1 of 1