Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new models of the last weeks

Go down 
+49
Caspian
DavidCaballos
75senta75
Anne from Norway
Benga
ghostme9
Bloodrayne
barracudacat
Tove
FluffySlipers
Shanti
Roger
Wilorvise
LittleLady
Night Elf
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Maja-Maus
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
widukind
Damon
teardrop
Saien
sadie3112
ken yeo
schleich61
Dum_my
Tarunyada
HKHollinstone
Jesse254
JonasV
ulinuk
Arnaud
schleich515686
NightLioness
krista
Ana
Carola
scot(t)
Schleichfreund
Sartje
Tiermann
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Sumo
sortepletter
WILLYBACOMAN
animalluvr6
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Wow, wonderful additions! Congrats!cheers 

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:30 am

Congrats! I love the doggies! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:53 am

SO many new models! Congratulations, you have some very nice oldies there! cheers

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:22 pm

concratsss

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:39 pm

A lot of nice addtions, especialy the birds cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Those birds of prey are a really great addition. Congrats on all those beautiful animals :3

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Great additions! Especially these birds of prey and also this old kangaroo and St Bernard Very Happy cheers Congratulations Maja Maus!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:02 am

And again a few nice models, the last before Christmas Cool 

My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Deutsc12" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Fleder10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Mauseb10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Trutha10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Rottwe10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Neufun10" />

And the person who send me the nice dog on the last picture gave me a little present to it, a really nice Schleich paper bag :) Here is are pictures of the front and backside of it.
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Schlei23" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Schlei24" />
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 am

Really great additions, Swenja! Congratulations! Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:32 am

Roger wrote:
Really great additions, Swenja! Congratulations! Very Happy

Thanks a lot Roger :)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:54 am

Beautiful and rare additions Maja! cheers I've never seen a Schleich bag with that design, very nice! sunny

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:59 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Beautiful and rare additions Maja! :cheers:I've never seen a Schleich bag with that design, very nice! sunny

Thanks a lot :) And I think my collection will grow on Christmas and my B-Day :)
What about you? will you get some nice Schleich on Christmas too?

I really like that bag too. I almost threw it away because I didn't see the bag  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:07 am

Great batches Swenja  Very Happy  Congratulation  Applause 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:25 am

Wow, I am a little jealous of those dogs.  drunken Congrats, and merry early Christmas.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:41 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Wow, I am a little jealous of those dogs.  drunken Congrats, and merry early Christmas.

Thank you very much :) Yes I like them very much. normally I'm a fan of cats, but these Schleich dogs are so amazing  I love you 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:32 am

Amazing flock of great, rare old collector's rarities  Shocked 

Those dogs and birds, - and the bat, and... WOW !!! Congratulations  cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Congrats  cheers cheers 

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
schleich515686

schleich515686

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:09 am

Nice all 4 of the stripped specials
Back to top Go down
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Wonderful old models Maja!
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Very nice models  cheers  cheers  cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: New models of chrismas and birthday...   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:59 am

My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Biber_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Bisonk10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Bully_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Buly_t10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Bully_11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Burenz10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Burenz11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Gorill10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Junger10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Kaninc11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Kolkra10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Kondor10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Pelika10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Pfau10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Rehkit11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Steinm10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Tigeri10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Trutha11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Uhu10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Zickle10" />
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:56 am

Beautiful and rare newcomers, congratulations friend! cheers cheers

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:15 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Beautiful and rare newcomers, congratulations friend! cheerscheers

Thank you my friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:43 am

The condor and the raven are my favourite of them :) And the next days / weeks will arrive a phantastic dog model of Schleich :) I can't really believe, that I found him for a fantastic price. So be patient it will be a surprise Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 am

Congratulations, very nice newcomers  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new models of the last weeks
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next