Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)

Go down 
+7
widukind
bojan
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
SUSANNE
jarda
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) Empty
PostSubject: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Long awaited addition to my collection just arrived!

The elusive pukeko bird from SSS...
Although the booklet says "Pukeko are awkward fliers..." my pukeko bravely flew (in 27 days) more than 18.000 km from New Zealand to the Czech Republic Laughing Laughing Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:10 pm

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH !!! I faint What a Face pale

It is SO beautyful, I LOVE, LOVE LOVE that birdie cheers cheers

Congratulations, congratulations with your extremely hardy flyer. Well done of him Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Gosh, how I hope he has a friend who will fly to Denmark some day drunken

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Beautiful pukeko! Congratulations Jarda!!! cheers cheers cheers It's so wonderful figure drunken

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:47 pm

He's gorgeous, congrats!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Beautiful Sad(o)): Big congratulation for this fantastic bird Cool
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Wow, that's a beautiful bird! SSS that's the same as S&N or...?

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Wonderful pukeko- i love this bird. Big congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Now i hope this bird find also the way to Dresden Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 pm

@all: Thank You very much! BTW: I like to know more about SSS too... I know the pukeko figure from CQ and from the Doc collection but the company SSS is new one for me...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 pm

jarda wrote:
@all: Thank You very much! BTW: I like to know more about SSS too... I know the pukeko figure from CQ and from the Doc collection but the company SSS is new one for me...

They was also sel with Science and Nature- so is the kiwi, the tuatara and a other animal also from SSS (Stewart Sales and Service) Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm

widukind wrote:
jarda wrote:

They was also sel with Science and Nature- so is the kiwi, the tuatara and a other animal also from SSS (Stewart Sales and Service) Very Happy

Thanks, Andreas, for the info. I remember now - the tuatara and kiwi were available on Spielzeug Gunstig e-shop in the past (and the weta still is)...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:42 am

I will be very happy if we can see all your animals here sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:18 pm

widukind wrote:
I will be very happy if we can see all your animals here sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Andreas, this is serious problem for me... scratch

I have 10 big boxes with unsorted figures and only very few of them (newest additions) on my bookshelf. More than year (!) I have four collectors cabinets (disassembled Livarno "dead-donkeys" as Kiki once said)... After we migrated, we prioritized every-day-use things, then garden, then orchard on the village and of course big part of my time I spent with my wife and little son.

So I am monitoring new issued figures now, sometimes I get some addition but my pragmatic estimation to categorize and display my entire collection is summer 2013. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Congrats Jarda, it's a beautiful a hard to get bird

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:46 pm

jarda wrote:
widukind wrote:

Andreas, this is serious problem for me... scratch

I have 10 big boxes with unsorted figures and only very few of them (newest additions) on my bookshelf. More than year (!) I have four collectors cabinets (disassembled Livarno "dead-donkeys" as Kiki once said)... After we migrated, we prioritized every-day-use things, then garden, then orchard on the village and of course big part of my time I spent with my wife and little son.

So I am monitoring new issued figures now, sometimes I get some addition but my pragmatic estimation to categorize and display my entire collection is summer 2013. Rolling Eyes

I understand, especially with the part of your wife and son. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy But have you in this 10 boxes also so rareties?? scratch

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:10 pm

widukind wrote:

I understand, especially with the part of your wife and son. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy But have you in this 10 boxes also so rareties?? scratch

Yes, with only one exception - the Jeol "A" lioness restored by Harriet (my avatar on this board) is still on my shelf. Every time I get the package, I add adequate entry to my registry (that´s why I asked You which software You use) and do some photos. Then is the content stored into box. So I have so stored some doubles and spare ones but no ready for trade or sale until I finish the sorting...

BTW: I found very difficult to set the criteria for the figure to be "rarity". It is probably more difficult and more subjective than set the criteria "what I will collect" Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:33 pm

jarda wrote:
widukind wrote:

Yes, with only one exception - the Jeol "A" lioness restored by Harriet (my avatar on this board) is still on my shelf. Every time I get the package, I add adequate entry to my registry (that´s why I asked You which software You use) and do some photos. Then is the content stored into box. So I have so stored some doubles and spare ones but no ready for trade or sale until I finish the sorting...

BTW: I found very difficult to set the criteria for the figure to be "rarity". It is probably more difficult and more subjective than set the criteria "what I will collect" Laughing

Oh, i mean more treasures Laughing Laughing Laughing But if i read that now i cant wait that you will finish with sorting Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:46 pm

That is surely a hot addition and I also hope to see the purple swamp in my collection. Congratulations! Very Happy
About SSS, only recently I was informed by Science & Nature that Stewart Sales and Service is not related with Science & Nature and this company from New Zealand released a pukeko, a tuatara, a kiwi and a weta. You can see on Toy Animal Wiki the information that was possible to add. Very Happy

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:12 pm

Wow!! Congratulations Jarda, it's so beautiful cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:48 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Wow!! Congratulations Jarda, it's so beautiful cheers cheers

Thank You, Harriet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoldEagle

GoldEagle

Country/State : United States/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 pm

What a beautiful bird Jarda! Big congratulations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)   One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :) Empty

Back to top Go down

One hot addition to jarda´s bird collection :)
Page 1 of 1