Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exclusive Knightcastle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia

Country/State : Germany

Exclusive Knightcastle  Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Knightcastle    Exclusive Knightcastle  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi flower
the knightcastle (Ritterburg) will come this year in an exclusive-color to the retailers. Its a dark grey tone and it looks very good, imho. Sad(o)):
It says "Exclusiv für Fachhändler" ("exclusive for retailers" could this be the right translation?) So if all retailer will sell them it's not really "exclusive" (like the Müller editions). I'm not really sure what the really mean with "exclusive". Maybe only a limited time? scratch

Mia flower
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Knightcastle    Exclusive Knightcastle  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:57 pm

That is interesting !!!
I don`t really know either what "Fachändler" means...yes, I understand the word, but not what they mean..perhaps only that they will not supply to other than toy shops ? scratch
If that is the case, it is illegal in Denmark Rolling Eyes

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Knightcastle    Exclusive Knightcastle  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Really??? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Om drunken drunken
You have pics Please cheers cheers
Thanks for the information Shocked cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Mia

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Knightcastle    Exclusive Knightcastle  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:33 pm

I saw it during the toy fair in nuremberg. Sorry to say that it was not allowed to make pics. But it looked very good bounce Nonethenless I always liked the color of the "old" castle also cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Knightcastle    Exclusive Knightcastle  Empty

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Knightcastle
Page 1 of 1