Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:24 am

Hi to all of you and thank you for the nice comments :)

I have been absent for a long time. I'm busy with my little son and the time I have I need to prioritize :) I still collect, but now I'm only entirely into the large scale horse models from Breyer, Peter Stone and Copperfox, so my forum time mostly goes to the Model Horse Blab, that is completely focused on those types of models.

I do look around here every now and then Wink As I've really enjoyed all the great people here and all that happens here :) So never all gone!

Here are some new additions from me:

Another Design A Horse, I call him Princess as a Man Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:31 am

What a wonderful Peter Stone Prince for your Schleich Princess Very Happy Amazing! Congratulations! And nice to see you on forum again Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:35 am

And more additions from the past many months :)

Copperfox Trifle, Celtic Warrior and Breyer Geronimo. I'm a member of this years Breyer Premier Club. That is super exciting! And I also signed up for 2017 :)

Peter Stone glossy Forever in Love, old girl I got on the seconday market. She is from 2004.

Breyer Imperador, 2016 Breyerfest Celebration model.

Copperfox Fabio.

Shannondell, the 2nd release in the Breyer Premier Club. Seems it was fate that I had to join this year, as they finally released a new draft horse :)

And three more Peter Stone Design a Horses :) They all arrived at once, although ordered at very different times. The fleabit grey ordered in July and the two others in May.
Named 'Old Snake', 'The Day The World Ran Out Of Gasoline' and 'Karel' :)

Thanks for viewing sunny

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:39 am

Ana wrote:
What a wonderful Peter Stone Prince for your Schleich Princess Very Happy Amazing! Congratulations! And nice to see you on forum again Smile

Thank you Anna Very Happy I have also your little Brabanter, but have not yet had the time to give him some colour! Looking forward to painting him eventually!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Congratulations Carola, nice newcomers :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:51 am

HURRAAAY !!! News from Carola cheers

And WHAT news !!! They are gorgeous ! Wonderful !!!
Should I be forced to pick a favorite, I would have to choose two : The Princess-prince and the beautyful Trifle, but they are all so unique  drunken

No picture of Ivan ?  bounce  Very Happy
Yes ! Amazing how such a small human can keep everyone very busy  Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 12:20 am

Carola, it is really a joy to see you here! Obviously we understand your priorities once Ivan is surely wanting all your time, effort and dedication. So your free time is surely more devoted to your Breyerities but it is great to know that you still enjoy STS... and you're an STSer for sure. Very Happy Where did the Princess advent started? Laughing Wonderful figures as usual, I want to see where will you keep them when Ivan start having ideas about them. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Great addition carola and big hug to Ivan cheers
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 7:11 pm

Fantastic additions! cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Wonderfull
i think every thing is allready said, so i argee on al above Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:39 am

Oh Carola I miss you around! Had a long break myself but I'll never forget your awesome photos of all the new horses you got. You used to be such an inspiration and I gotta confess I did buy some horses just because you did and you thought they were amazing. Laughing lol! Haha anyway I hope to see you back here again. You've gotten so many freaking beautiful horses lately. Huge congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:25 pm

JonasV wrote:
Oh Carola I miss you around! ....

Me too bounce

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Great newcomers. I like best white Princess. But the very best is, that you are back! sunny

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:09 pm

I am not a horse collector but I think they are fabulous figures. Congratulations Carola ! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:19 pm

Great collection, especially the Stone and Breyer draft horses. They have some amazing looking colors.

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 2:38 pm

Amazing additions! I especially love the PS trotting drafters, and of course Shannondell I love you

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30