Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds

Go down 
+22
Damon
*Valencia Stables*
widukind
Roger
SUSANNE
Takama
Chamira
Mathew087
LittleLady
john2xtheman
JonasV
Tiermann
Wilorvise
Sartje
Bloodrayne
orcagirl26
blackdanter
trevok4
Mastiffcat
Elros Alvar
Geospiza fortis
krista
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Awesome model ! cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:37 am

Great again:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:40 am

My newest inclusion

Carnotaurus
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Takama on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:55 am

Uhhh! That is surely a nasty beast affraid 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:32 am

Congratulations:cheers: cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:35 am

Been a While since I updated this thread. Well first off, if you scroll upwards, you will se I replaced my old T-Rex with the New 2014 model, which has a better pose, and a longer tail

I also got the new Therizinosaurus.   This is one of my favorite figures because its so bad, that I laugh my butt off at it Laughing .   Instead of a Herbivore, we get this Monster that walked right out of a Godzilla movie. Its arms can move, and the jaw is articulated.  So far, I think this is the best dinosaur figure of the year.

Last edited by Takama on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:56 pm

Looks very dangerous  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:25 pm

It looks like a bird and a t-rex had a love child!  Suspect Shocked 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:32 pm

cheers 

I think this Therizinozilla will be the first dino-schleich to enter my wishlist !!! SO funny, - a REAL sportscar-colours   Very Happy Laughing Applause

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:01 am

Yeah, the colours are GROOVY!

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:33 pm

Nice  cheers 

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:33 am

So I was at my local Walmart, hoping to find a Figure that's not beaten by kids, and surprise, I find a lonely Brachiosaurus with no blemishes, just waiting to be saved by a caring collector

Its a pretty decent figure.

Last edited by Takama on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:32 am

Congrats!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 am

Arrhw, he is so cute Very Happy

orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:25 am

Congrats! I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to finding figures without scratches and scuffs.
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 pm

As with Susanne. I recently got the Pentaceratops

Last edited by Takama on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:29 am

Beautiful Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love it, that has to be my favourite!
I will not collect dinosaurs I will not collect dinosaurs I will not collect dinosaurs I will not collect dinosaurs
Oh bother, Susannes tutorials are working Very Happy
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chamira

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
It looks like a bird and a t-rex had a love child!  Suspect Shocked 

No, T-Rex and Edward Scissorhands, and it didn't inherit Mr Depp's good looks at all.

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:32 am

Schleichgirl wrote:
Beautiful Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love it, that has to be my favourite!
I will not collect dinosaurs I will not collect dinosaurs I will not collect dinosaurs I will not collect dinosaurs
Laughing

It's not collecting dinosaurs, it's assigning your animal collection a bodyguard detail. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:14 am

Nice figurine too!!

Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:19 am

Great to see these, I am behind on them. I have all the ReplicaSaurus line, and the earlier juniors line, but only a couple of the latest line. I hadn't realized they changed the T-rex - it's such a bright green.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:47 am

cheers Dancing dinos are spreading round the world cheers

Schleichgirl wrote:
Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Finally, a Triceratops that's not beaten by Careless Shoppers.

Last edited by Takama on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:36 am

These triceratops are surely tempting to children, they probably use them to fight like bulls that is what likely happened in real. Lucky you that have found one in perfect condition. Very Happy

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:20 am

Thanks again for the images, as I said before the catalogue images do not do justice to most of Schleich models and collectors images are the best.

There is a lot of detail on this one which is not obvious at all in the official images. In those, it just looks like a boring brown lump, in yours it looks it has lovely texture and detailing.

I really appreciate your thread, it is helping me decide what to get - although my son has the final vote. I will start a thread with some pictures I have taken of ours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds   World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of History Dinosaurs walkarounds
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next