Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)

Go down 
+11
SUSANNE
tyrantqueen
GoldEagle
scot(t)
Kikimalou
Isabeau
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
skysthelimit
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:18 pm

widukind wrote:
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴ wrote:
Hi everyone! Sorry if I've been so slow getting back to your messages, but I've found myself super busy with work. elephant

I'll get back to your inquiries in the following few days. :) Thanks for your patience!

bounce bounce

bounce bounce bounce bounce

Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 am

i'd be interested in any sheep, especially Schleich mini sheep.

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:30 pm

please let me know about the tawny owl if it is free
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi everyone, sorry about keeping you waiting, but these past few weeks I've rarely been home.

I have written down a list of all those who inquired about any figures, and I'm in the process of getting back to each of you. Thanks.

One problem I have though is that I am unsure about the value of these figures. I know some of them are hard to find, but it's difficult (for me at least) to translate this into a price. I'd like the deal to be fair to both parties.

Does anybody have any experience with pricing? Or should I ask people who inquired about a figure to make an offer? Thanks for any tips or advice. What a Face

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Are there any wolves left? I am looking for the rest of the Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild set as well as quite a few others. I would be interested in variants as well possibly,depending on cost.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:57 am

shadoweon wrote:
Are there any wolves left? I am looking for the rest of the Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild set as well as quite a few others. I would be interested in variants as well possibly,depending on cost.
Welcome here:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)   Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Downsizing my collection: any species/brands you might be interested in? (EDITED: pics)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: