Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Copies of Playvisions Bats????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Copies of Playvisions Bats???? Empty
PostSubject: Copies of Playvisions Bats????   Copies of Playvisions Bats???? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:24 pm

On my recent vacation i found this great set of bat figures that look a lot like the pictures of the playvisions bats. there are six in the set some i can identify. all the bats do not have the names on the bottum. the just say "made in china" with a letter A-F. i will post pictures below. please let me know if they are as good in quality as the playvisions bats. most match up to the pictures of the PV except there is no vampire bat, but instead another interesting bat species not made by PV. i need a PV expert like Andreas to help me identify all six of these bat species.
here is the entire group:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
here is bat "A" i think its a leaf-nosed bat:
bat "B" perhaps an Egyptian fruit bat:
bat "c" perhaps a greater horseshoe bat:
bat "D" a wrinkle-faced bat?
bat "E" the unknown bat
bat "F" the spotted bat?
please help me comfirm if these are the correct species as well as the unknown bat
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Copies of Playvisions Bats????   Copies of Playvisions Bats???? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:45 pm

I am no bat-expert, but they are absolutely lovely Sad(o)):

Congratulations with this great find, Lance cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Copies of Playvisions Bats????   Copies of Playvisions Bats???? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:06 am

Lance you are right with your specie names. But i dont find your unknown specie in my book- sorry. And you are also right with PV copys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you ever would trade this unknown specie- let me know Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Copies of Playvisions Bats????   Copies of Playvisions Bats???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Copies of Playvisions Bats????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Play Visions-
Jump to: