Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collectors catalogue

Go down 
+2
widukind
CilleDK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CilleDK

CilleDK

Country/State : Denmark

Collectors catalogue Empty
PostSubject: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Do you know if there is a book ore a cataloug over all the figures there has been made in the years?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:20 pm

I know no catalogue from all figurines.

But i know some companies have her own catalogues and it exist also cataloguebooks for different brands (Gaschers for Schleich and i know this kind of books for Lineol). scratch

And welcome here sunny sunny

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
CilleDK

CilleDK

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 pm

thanks! :)

Do you have a link to Schleich??
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Oh no, sorry. I dont know if they are online scratch scratch scratch

But what you want to know? A good website is also our Admin site

http://www.schleichtiersammler.de/

or the site from Kikimalou and some other members Very Happy

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Hej, Cille, velkommen til vores dejlige forum Very Happy

Hello, Cille, wellcome to this great forum Very Happy

Schleich`s home site is : http://www.schleich-s.com/da/DK/

Another good site to see almost all Schleich is here : http://www.tiewe.de/index.html

Gascher`s catalogue can be bought here http://www.gaschers-s.de/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=187&Itemid=175&vmcchk=1&Itemid=175
It shows almost all the animal figures untill 2009. It is not perfect, and esp the prices are completely outdated now, but a great help for Schleich-collectors.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am

Welcome on forum, Sille! Very Happy
There is a project online where we are trying to put all information about the figures and brands but it is still very uncomplete and needed much more people working on it.
You can find the link on our forum and it is called Toy Animal Wiki
Clicking here you will go to the page where you can find the links to lists of series that Schleich released.
You can also find complete lists from other brands like Mojo Fun and Science&Nature as well as a lot of information and other collector's links that are dedicated to certain brands. Very Happy

CilleDK

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:18 am

hi all.

Susanne, tak/thanks for the link, it was just such a cataloug i was looking for :-D

Back to top Go down
CilleDK

CilleDK

PostSubject: west highland terrier year?   Collectors catalogue EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:16 am

i just got my hand on a schleich dog from 1995 (said the seller) maybe you can confirm the year. it is a west highland terrier.

i got i very cheap so old and not, im liking it! :-D
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:32 pm

CilleDK wrote:
i just got my hand on a schleich dog from 1995 (said the seller) maybe you can confirm the year. it is a west highland terrier.

i got i very cheap so old and not, im liking it! :-D

Yes, it is marked 1995 what means it was released in 1996. Congratulations! Very Happy You can check all dates on links previously provided. Very Happy

CilleDK

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:35 pm

thanks, i just bought a lion from 1996 from the same seller, looking foreward to get them. :-)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:59 pm

CilleDK wrote:
thanks, i just bought a lion from 1996 from the same seller, looking foreward to get them. :-)

Congratulations again, please don't forget to show them on Schleich additions section on our forum. We love to see new arrivals. Very Happy
This is my favorite lion from all Schleich released until now. A very charming figure with a great design. Not being a fan of Schleich felines, I have this one in my collection too. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Congratulations, Cille cheers

Westie is a wonderful little doggie !
My Westie loves his job here, - he often poses on photoes to show the size of other models Laughing

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:50 am

I know that Breyer Animal Creations have their own Breyer Animal Collectors Guide (they have sth like 7th edition now already?) where one may find all the models released by this brand through years with its value mentioned.

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:38 am

Roger wrote:
Welcome on forum, Sille! Very Happy
There is a project online where we are trying to put all information about the figures and brands but it is still very uncomplete and needed much more people working on it.
You can find the link on our forum and it is called Toy Animal Wiki
Clicking here you will go to the page where you can find the links to lists of series that Schleich released.
You can also find complete lists from other brands like Mojo Fun and Science&Nature as well as a lot of information and other collector's links that are dedicated to certain brands. Very Happy

Great site, just what a collector needs! Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collectors catalogue   Collectors catalogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Collectors catalogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collector's life-
Jump to: