Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portraits of birds drawn by Ala

Go down 
+6
Kikimalou
Ana
Wildheart
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
zbyszek
10 posters
AuthorMessage
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

Portraits of birds drawn by Ala Empty
PostSubject: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Ala much taken to heart your review of their drawings. And again she began to draw a lot lately. Viewing you figure portraits of birds which came recently to our collection. Are you sure you guessed what the brand was its inspiration. All this was drawn during the last week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:26 pm

They are FABULOUS Ala, the Barn Owl and peacock are super. I like your reflections too in the swan picture. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:51 pm

She is really talented, - give her a hug from me I love you

They are collecta-animals, aren`t they ?
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:08 pm

WOW!Ala,your drawings are very very beautiful!The last one is my favourite!It doesn't look childish at all,more like a cubist drawing! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Thank you Harriet , Susanne and Mihnea . Thank you for your nice comments. Although I must say that it was like drawing a veritable snap of the head. Still we have heard - "I've had enough, do not go, stupid birds, etc." - The passion of art - I guess. But still loomed and finished.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Lovely drawings, congratulations to Ala! cheers I also think the animals are inspired by CollectA figures, aren't they? cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:53 am

Thank you, Aniu. The inspiration and model for both figures are actually CollectA from our collection. And this portrait was drawn yesterday evening. Ala got the 3 new pencils for sketching and immediately decided to try them out.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:07 am

Ala is really a good spokes-woman for CollectA !
They are so realistic, - I want those birds Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Beautiful drawings again, you must share biiger pic because they are very good screen wallpapers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Beautiful drawings again, you must share biiger pic because they are very good screen wallpapers cheers

What a FANTASTIC idea, thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:17 am

[quote="zbyszek"]Ala much taken to heart your review of their drawings. And again she began to draw a lot lately. Viewing you figure portraits of birds which came recently to our collection. Are you sure you guessed what the brand was its inspiration. All this was drawn during the last week.

...Ala have a talent without questions, Zbyszek. Wink And so realistic especially barn owl! cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:11 am

I tried to make the swan my screen wallpaper, but I can`t copy it Sad
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:56 am

Another magnificent master piece!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:07 am

Simply lovely. I enjoyed looking at all of them. Now where is Asias pictures please?

I love you ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Thank you friends for being so good reviews. The girls were excited about your statements. The envy of Asia is so praised Ala also drew a portrait of a swan. All in all it worked on him two days before her like it. This is from the musical Odette "The Swan Princess". All three parts of one of her favorite fairy tales. So Sue your wish come true. Unfortunately, only a portrait as Asia, said the draw is pretty tough and are tired.

Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 pm

And this is another portrait of our miniature bird from our collection drawn by Ala

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Wow! What beautiful pictures Ala and Asia, the swan and parrot are brilliant! king cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:36 pm

This is my lessons paintings. I do it in classroom. So they aren't a really really good scene. Razz

afro
I prefere painting that sleep Sleep

Don't worry and think i'm a rude boy. I've 17,4 to Philosofie discipline Razz I can paint and pay atention Razz

Thats my favourite:

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:38 am

It is clear that you love horses Very Happy

That bay horse, - the rider has fallen off, has`t he ? Shocked
A very difficult angle to draw a horse, it is really good flower

Yes, Many people make little drawings when they talk on the phone, - they doodle.
Me too, I used to draw in the classroom. Actually I think one can listen better while drawing, - but not many teachers believe in it Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:51 am

All of my notebooks are filled with little sketches...from aliens to robots or animals.I draw a lot of bizzare stuff during the lessons! Very Happy It also helps me focus better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Great drawings Philip, the last one is super Cool
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Susanne
Quote :
It is clear that you love horses

That bay horse, - the rider has fallen off, has`t he ?
A very difficult angle to draw a horse, it is really good flower

Yes, Many people make little drawings when they talk on the phone, - they doodle.
Me too, I used to draw in the classroom. Actually I think one can listen better while drawing, - but not many teachers believe in it

Yes.. I really love horses. They are my favourite animal.

For said the truth, i don't know whats happened with the horse. I paint him for telling that no body is free, but when we want be happy, we can forget the works, the people, and runn. Escape for the world. Thats why he is locked, but running away :)

Means the liberty Razz

Yes.. Is a hard angle, because isn´t for the right, midle, or left, is jus like a 3d painting..
Me too. I concentrate me better painting, than paying attention.

In biology lesson, i've painting a Poseidon (greek good), the teacher look to me, and i continue (just like everything is allrigth, and i'm not doing nothing) and she continue the lesson :)
afro

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Wildheart
Quote :
All of my notebooks are filled with little sketches...from aliens to robots or animals.I draw a lot of bizzare stuff during the lessons! Very Happy It also helps me focus better!
I agree with you my friend! Razz

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:30 pm

HKHollinstone
Quote :
Great drawings Philip, the last one is super

Thanks my friend.
Yes, the last one belong to me 2 lessons xD The other ones, 10 minutes xD

pawprintzinsnow

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Wow these are beautiful! The owl is my favorite! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portraits of birds drawn by Ala   Portraits of birds drawn by Ala Empty

Back to top Go down

Portraits of birds drawn by Ala
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Member's arts-
Jump to: