Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The road goes ever on and on

Go down 
+9
MartinH
Ana
Fisva
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
Cyhyraeth
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

The road goes ever on and on Empty
PostSubject: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:02 pm

"Next day they started before dawn, though their night had been short. As soon as it was light they could see the forest coming as it were to meet them, or waiting for them like a black and frowning wall before them. "
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"The land began to slope up and up, and it seemed to the hobbit that a silence began to draw in upon them."
"Birds began to sing less. There were no more deer; not even rabbits were to be seen. By the afternoon they had reached the eaves of Mirkwood, and were resting almost beneath the great overhanging boughs of its outer trees."
“Well, here is Mirkwood!” said Gandalf. “The greatest of the forests of the Northern world. I hope you like the look of it. Now you must send back these excellent ponies you have borrowed.”
"The dwarves were inclined to grumble at this, but the wizard told them they were fools. “Beorn is not as far off as you seem to think, and you had better keep your promises anyway."
J.R.R.Tolkien, Hobbit, or There and Back Again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:31 am

Absolutely fantastic story! The Hobbit is one of my favorite books, and those Breyers fit the characters well!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:36 am

Fantastic pictures and story! Very interesting, Daria! Very Happy

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:35 am

Beautiful photos, enjoyed the story! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:23 am

Fantastic pictures Sad(o)): We want more !
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:46 am

cheers  cheers  cheers

It is awesome ! Thankyou, Daria  Applause  Applause

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:17 am

Thank you!
Christophe
I'm not sure about the further pics in the nearest future. I have an idea to make more pics, but I'll need decorations for some scenes, and they seem to be quite complicated for me. I'll have to ask Weta for help then=)
I need to think on how to make those sets myself.

Maybe I'll take pics of the rest LotR figures I have:)

The real tragedy this time was that I've almost forgotten that the Company travelled on foot through the Mirkwood. They sent the ponies back to Biorn once they crossed the border of the forest) I realised that only when I came home after the photosession))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:38 pm

I LOVE THESE PHOTOGRAPHS!
Oh my! I'm stunned, they look so realistic!!! I want more! cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Beautiful Daria! Wonderful photos Very Happy cheers I also would love to see more and more Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:07 am

Wonderful photos :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:14 am

Great pictures Daria,
Characters fit perfectly with the surrounding.
So, they seems to be "very much alive".

resti

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:44 pm

wow the photography is really great, Sad(o)): cheers

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Thank you so much, my friends! I'm so glad you liked them!
Well, I'll try to take more pics in the nearest future)

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Nice photos Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Ladytilly

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Wow! What beautiful photos! I'd love to see more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The road goes ever on and on   The road goes ever on and on Empty

Back to top Go down

The road goes ever on and on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos :: Outdoor photos-
Jump to: