Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where do you buy your Schleichs?

Go down 
+9
smhilin
cheyenna
WILLYBACOMAN
Nova
Rio
SUSANNE
Zwartvoet
schmidtchenschleich
diversity
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
diversity

diversity

Country/State : Germany

where do you buy your Schleichs? Empty
PostSubject: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:41 pm

hey guys :)

as i am a poor student, chronically out of money, i wondered if you can tell me where i can find the cheapest Schleich figures. the prizes in the shops where i buy my Schleichs vary a bit, but i think in the internet there are some even cheaper e-shops for Schleich. can you recommend any site to me?

the regular prizes in the shops in my town are:
green category: 2,72 - 3,99 €
red category: 3,57 - 4,99 €
yellow category: 4,75 - 5,99 €
grey category: 5,00 - 6,49 €

thank you for your help Wink
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:00 pm

I think when you could buy for example the green category for 2,72 Euro, you don`t must buy in the internet.
I buy the green category for 2,70 Euro and at more then 20 Euro no shipping costs.
Its baby-markt.de
I have bought in the past at a lot of other internet shops, but sometimes i have a very bad service. With one seller i must go to court and with many other i have a lot of trouble.
At baby-markt.de i have only very good experiences.
And the manufacture is in Dortmund NRW Very Happy

Can you tell me in wich town shop you could buy for 2,72 Euro?
Back to top Go down
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 pm

I use mostly one webshop and a little toyshop.

I use modellpferdeversand for years, when you buy more articles and some are in stock, some not. They send the one in stock after order and the rest when possible. It is not the cheapest site, but in my area Schleich horses ar mostly sold at 6,40 each.

The little toyshop is a shop where i worked one sommer, I stoped there after getting a permanent job next to my education. I still get employee discount no and then.

For retired horses i use mostly ebay and a national second hand website.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

For the last 6 - 7 years I have always bought the new Schleich here :

http://www.spielzeug-versand.com/shop/

They have excellent service and the prices are ok, I think.
Usually I buy in May, so I get both that and the ones from January. That way I get both quantity rebate and free shipping.

But also, - a poor student , hmmm. You would have to save up a little every month, and that is not really much fun, I know Wink

flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
diversity

diversity

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

@ schmidtchenschleich:
wow, you had to go to court with one e-shop?! that's really bad :/ i hope you will get your rights and the things you paid for.

the market here in Paderborn, NRW, Germany with the cheapest Schleichs is some kind of wholesale (Großhandelsmarkt), called SB. you need a special membership card to be allowed to buy there, but luckily my father and a friend of mine have such cards, and when i go shopping with them in that market, you can bet that i will leave the shop with at least two or three new schleichs Wink Very Happy

there is another question i just thought about:
are the figures, that onlineshops send you, in some kind of original packing? because all the models that one can buy in the shops in town are without packing and i always fear that some other people who had these figures in hands could have damaged them a bit. you know, maybe a scratch or a small part without painting... a protecting packing could avoid that. but when most e-shops are as expensive as the cheapest market in town i don't think it's necessary to buy there....

best greetz Wink
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:39 pm

I buy most of mine online on UK sites.

They should keep them in the plastic bags if they don't want to damage them in storage.
I had 6 models yesterday. 4 were in their bags but the two smallest ones were not.

I like having them in the bags because I know that no little kids have played with them.
If you ask in a shop, most are happy to give you ones in their bags. There's no harm in asking :)
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:23 pm

I buy at that little shop always from the storrrager shelfs. The owner unwraped the horses, but i can pick the best ones.
When i buy the new horses there, she calls me the minute they come in and most of the time i can pick the new models still in original wrapping.

At the webshop that I use they are always in origional wrapping.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:29 pm

There are several retailers here that sell Schleich including the zoo giftshop. Most of mine are bought off ebay by a really nice seller- she sends them in their original packaging. Same with Safari. The one's that are loose on the store shelves tend to be banged up. Mad
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:39 pm

At spielzeug-versand.com they made it difficult to give the figures back.
Usually you have wait until 3 weeks until you have your money back.

At baby-markt.de it goes automaticly and the figurines are all in original bag.
When you send something back, you don`t must pay for it at the post office and you get your money back at the same day until the parcel arrived back at the factory. I think that is a good service and you can pay with paypal.

Last edited by schmidtchenschleich on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:25 am

The site you recommended Peter, is even 9 cts cheaper then the one i was recommended too by Torben, and i had good experiences with them too, and for the 9 cts, i won't make any problem.
The site of susanne is already 20 cts more expensive then your sPeter, so i won't make that choose in my case.
I always use http://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/schleich/index.html Wink

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 am

Hello Willy,
with your site (Mr. Oliver Z.) I must go on court.

And i think guenstiger - cheaper is something other.
For example he sells the native Set (Krippenfiguren) for 150 Euro.

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
cheyenna

cheyenna

Country/State : Niedersachsen/Germany

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:44 am

Take a look here
www.lima24.de
i think it is really cheap
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 am

I think in the past i have bought something there.
Sometimes it could be cheaper, when you buy many things. Because you have to pay 6,95 Euro for shipping every time.
I think my experience of this factory was good in the past.
Back to top Go down
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:19 am

I buy all of my schleich and Papo on happyhentoys.com they have very low prices... and low shipping costs.
Back to top Go down
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:12 am

hi guys! do you know something about http://tgftoys.com/ , because i want order from them and i do not know if they are a serious store and they shipping in europe. thanks!
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 am

You can pay with paypal and they are shipping world wide.

International Shipping & Handling Rates and Information
Shipping to International Addresses may require additional order processing time. International orders are shipped either via Fed Ex Express International or via the United States Postal Service. During the checkout, International customers will be offered a Standard Shipping & Handling rate and a Fed Ex Express International Shipping & Handling rate. Both rates are estimates and are based on the items ordered and the International shipping address. To view International Shipping & Handling estimated rates, simply place items in your shopping cart and continue to the secure checkout screen. On the secure checkout screen, you will be able to view the different International Shipping & Handling options available for your order before any payment information is required. Interntaional customers will be contacted before the order ships if additional shipping & handling is required for their order.

Back to top Go down
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:49 pm

thank you! i understand than it,s a secure site ?
Back to top Go down
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:52 pm

alexmotoc wrote:
hi guys! do you know something about http://tgftoys.com/ , because i want order from them and i do not know if they are a serious store and they shipping in europe. thanks!
anyone doesn,t know if this one is a secure store?
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Why don`t you pay with paypal.
This side accept paypal and so you are insured with your buyings.
Best Regards
Back to top Go down
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
Why don`t you pay with paypal.
This side accept paypal and so you are insured with your buyings.
Best Regards
ok. thanks...i always pay with paypal...
Back to top Go down
wilt

Country/State : Groningen/ The Netherlands

PostSubject: Good shop   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I always buy at www.gersbeestenboel.nl

Good prices, personal contact with the shop-owner, always a PM, everything in stock and quick delivery. cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:57 pm

I don`t understand much of it Crying or Very sad
Tried to click, but nothing happened, - do you need a password or something ?

flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I don`t understand much of it Crying or Very sad
Tried to click, but nothing happened, - do you need a password or something ?

flower

You only have to learn dutch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
wilt

Country/State : Groningen/ The Netherlands

PostSubject: Good shop   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Just double klick on the link, it will open the homepage: www.gersbeestenboel.nl

Schleich figures and accessories is listed in webwinkel - artikeloverzicht -Schleich (miniatuurfiguren), the owner can sent you further details in Dutch, German or English. The site is in Dutch only!

I don't think shipment to Denmark will be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:10 pm

As a german citizen i prefer german sites.
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where do you buy your Schleichs?   where do you buy your Schleichs? Empty

Back to top Go down

where do you buy your Schleichs?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next