Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)

Go down 
+5
Roger
SUSANNE
Florian
cattlecollector
Ana
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  Empty
PostSubject: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Hello friends, I was asked to do the walkaround of Papo buck, which is, in my opinion very lovely figure with lot of character. Figure was released in 2012 (if I remember good?), and together with female. One day I will also buy a female for my lonely billy goat so far he tries to make friendship with my rams and sheep (and stork too Laughing ) as most of other goats from my collection stayed in my parents' house. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He has very yellowish eyes thus I called him Golden Eye Embarassed Razz (what about calling each of my goats or bucks by names connected with James Bond scratch hmm will consider that study Basketball )

From some angles he looks like silly guy rabbit

Here he is with Schleich stork, for size comparison.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Great photos Ana, thanks for sharing! Very Happy
He looks like a very nice figure. I love the yellow eyes!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:49 pm

THIS FIGURE IS FUN.
PS : I SENT A MESSAGE TO SAVE WHAT FIGURES SCULPTED DO YOU HAVE IN STOCK AND THAT I SHOULD BUY BUT I DON T RECEIVED AN ANSWER.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PICTURES. sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:51 pm

WONDERFUL walkaround, Anna  cheers

Papo`s goats and sheep are lovely, and this billy is fantastic, - yes, the eyes are right, a rare thing in toy animals  Applause

You chose a fabulous background ! I am really impressed, would never have thought it worked so well, - but then, of course, you are an artist and knows how unusual things can be brilliant  Very Happy

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:07 pm

I like the goat, of course! Very Happy But your presentation has an impressive aestetic effect! Shocked Thanks for your walk around with such beautiful pictures. flower

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Also great pics Anna - thank you again  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause It is a cute Billy goat  sunny  sunny  sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Very nice goat Ana Very Happy I already knew it from shop displays but I was sure you will make something special for this guy Wink

And I'm very happy, I even prefer the pics than the animal and the background choice is excellent [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Thank you for so nice comments friends! I'm happy you like this billy goat and pictures of him. :)

@Susanne that's right about eyes, companies often forget about the real goats' eyes with horizontal pupils and usually bright colored iris, many times I have seen goat models with just plain black eyes. This one is nice exception Very Happy

@Florian I will try to answer your email before tomorrow. I'm sorry for delay.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 pm

James Bond goats Razz That's wonderfully crazy! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:19 pm

nice!

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)    Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Billy goat walkaround :-)
Page 1 of 1