Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Douglas Mortimer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Douglas Mortimer

Douglas Mortimer

Country/State : Italy

Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio Empty
PostSubject: Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio   Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Dear friends,

this time I want to continue the "Animals of Australia" series (Science & Nature), presenting the platypus (Ornithorhynchus anatinus) models.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio   Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:54 pm

WOW! You did the almost impossible ! It is very, very difficult to take good pictures of those two, and these photoes are brilliant Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio   Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:32 pm

BO continues presenting the Animals of Australia! Very Happy
Susanne is right, your pictures are excelent and platypuses are really hard to photograph. It is only missing a comparison picture with one of major brands platypuses to size comparison once I don't know the size of Mr. President! Very Happy

Douglas Mortimer

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio   Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:13 am

Susanne: thank you! You are too kind! Very Happy Embarassed

Roger wrote:
Susanne is right, your pictures are excelent and platypuses are really hard to photograph. It is only missing a comparison picture with one of major brands platypuses to size comparison once I don't know the size of Mr. President! Very Happy

Thank you Roger!
Unfortunately I don't have other platypuses yet.
Mr. President is a standard human figure. High approx 10 cm.
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio   Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 am

Roger wrote:
...once I don't know the size of Mr. President! Very Happy
185 cm Wink

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio   Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:48 am

Thank you for sharing those good pics Fabio, I wish you will show more of the AoA models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio   Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:56 am

Also a beautieful model cheerscheerscheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio   Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Douglas Mortimer wrote:
Susanne: thank you! You are too kind!  Very Happy  Embarassed

Roger wrote:

Thank you Roger!
Unfortunately I don't have other platypuses yet.
Mr. President is a standard human figure. High approx 10 cm.

skysthelimit wrote:
Roger wrote:
...once I don't know the size of Mr. President! Very Happy

185 cm  Wink

Laughing Thanks to both of you! Very Happy Now I know everything, even the scale of Mr. President! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio   Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio Empty

Back to top Go down

Platypus (Animals of Australia) walkaround by Fabio
Page 1 of 1