Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA Barn owls variations

Go down 
+5
Carola
Ana
scot(t)
widukind
SUSANNE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

CollectA Barn owls variations Empty
PostSubject: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:02 am

A while ago, Taos made us aware that there were a choice of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Ebay !
I didn`t dare to believe it, but it looked like the barn owl was there in the original painting Shocked

And now I got this beautyful bird, - the seller even sent an extra...the lovely, retired version of the hedgehog Very Happy

Ta-daaaa! My first Collecta variations ( even if both are marked Procon Laughing Wink :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thankyou VERY much, Taylor, for that link ! It made me very happy Sad(o)):

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:18 am

And what a variation!! Looks very different, congratulations Susanne

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:53 am

Very pretty! They are both lovely.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 am

I love this variations, the more colorful one is absolutely charming. Of course I love also lighter one. Great catch Susanne, congratulations!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:11 am

Oh, so CollectA does have variations.. cyclops 
That's a gorgeous owl. Those are some very charming characters. I like best the most colourful one. But both are sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:56 am

Much nicer, in my opinion cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:44 am

Thankyou, friends sunny

Perhaps they gave up the old variation because there is so much detail, it too a lot of time and was too expensive to paint ?

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:37 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, friends sunny

Perhaps they gave up the old variation because there is so much detail, it too a lot of time and was too expensive to paint ?

But you are lucky!!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 pm

I remember that variation being shown here but I never found it. I confess I like best the simpler version although older is very detailed, charming and with a more interesting value. Very Happy Well, I enjoy watching what I call real variations and that is evident. Another evident variation on CollectA figures is the old zebra, it was much less detailed but also an interesting collectible. This picture is from the member that posted exactly before me... Ken! cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Country/State : belgium

PostSubject: Question about the barn ownl   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:46 am

Hello,

i wanne buy the barn owl from collecta but i have a question

the size from the barn owl is it greater of smaller of the same as the schleich first eagle owl?
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:14 am

It's smaller, about 1cm less in height. I don't have a photo at the moment but you can check the topic: Show Us yours Owls. Probably it will be possible to find a photo you need there Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:01 pm

Take a look at page 5 ( scroll down) at the "SUY Owls" here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I am sure there are more, but I stopped searching on page 5 Wink

wezeltje79

Country/State : belgium

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:44 pm

thank you susanne and ana

i buy him for my collection :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 3:20 pm

You won't regret it , he is beautyful Very Happy

Collecta has made some really magnificent bird models.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 6:18 pm

I like lightest variation - looks more realistic... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Barn owls variations   CollectA Barn owls variations Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA Barn owls variations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA :: CollectA walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: