Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Colorado & Arizona

36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!  Empty
PostSubject: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:31 pm

I have looked for them all over! Does anyone know where to buy or want to trade/sell for them?
They truly are amazing.I love the Thylacine.Great addition for the prehistoric collection.
I have searched hard.I almost had a fit when I saw that an eBay seller was selling them and she only sold in the UK. Embarassed  So if anyone is interested or knows,please reply.Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:38 pm

A little late but i dont think impossible. I will look for you too

a few here

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Thanks Andreas.Saddly,I tried to buy from him,but he prices each set like 30$ for cheaply made Nayab's.
If you find the whole set,please let me know!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have looked for them all over! Does anyone know where to buy or want to trade/sell for them?
They truly are amazing.I love the Thylacine.Great addition for the prehistoric collection.
I have searched hard.I almost had a fit when I saw that an eBay seller was selling them and she only sold in the UK. Embarassed  So if anyone is interested or knows,please reply.Thank you.

look here

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:34 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANDREAS!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:58 pm

You are welcome sunny 

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:26 pm

I I can't wait to get them! Very Happy 
They look great! Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!    36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!  Empty

Back to top Go down

36 Nayab Forest Animals Wanted!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Nayab-
Jump to: