Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The birds of Africa and India

Go down 
+3
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Philter4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

The birds of Africa and India Empty
PostSubject: The birds of Africa and India   The birds of Africa and India EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:40 am

Hello All,
I have been busy the last few weeks and though I have posted a few replies and a new post on the new trees Danny has sent me I have not really been active on the site because of some really great personal time with some friends.

Anyway, Ana's bird sculptures arrived along with a pr of Southern Ibis from Danny and I took some photos of all of my birds and I wanted to share them here. I have birds from several sources, some I made myself, some are Japanese toy figures, a few are from stores and I painted them to match species that are native to South Africa or india, most are from Danny and the newest ones are from Ana. All of you have seen Ana's sculptures and you know how spectacular they are so I took several photos of those and chose the best ones I could take.

Here are Ana's palm nut vultures and one of the two bearded vultures she made, I didn't take a photo of the flying one yet as I have to set up his lines to make him "fly".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the ones I got from Danny, the first you have all seen, they are wreathed hornbills from India

Here is the African ground hornbill. He is deciding if he can take one of the yellowbacked duikers in the diorama

This is the new pr of Southern Bald ibis I just got last week from Danny, I have been looking forward to this pr since I found out that there was a pr for sale.

Finally these photos are of all different sources, there are some wattled cranes, saddlebilled storks, saras cranes and a pr of fulvous whistling ducks, some are store bought, others are models and the ducks I made myself.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The birds of Africa and India   The birds of Africa and India EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:15 am

very good birds Phil Very Happy

I love the jabirus, those birds are on my top ten list. I love you

Do you buy them to Danny ?

I like the way you are collecting, there is so much birdsin wildlife... A dio without them could only look artificial Wink
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The birds of Africa and India   The birds of Africa and India EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:27 am

You have a wonderful selection of birds now Phil, I really enjoyed the pictures cheers Congratulations on your new birds. Looking forward to seeing Ana's flying vulture up.
The sarus cranes look awesome in the water like that.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The birds of Africa and India   The birds of Africa and India EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

I am impressed with your work and that of Ana, pictures are spectacular.
Beautiful colors and are very real.

Someday I will try to do this, congratulations. :)
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The birds of Africa and India   The birds of Africa and India EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:46 pm

I love all the birds and your landscape too!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The birds of Africa and India   The birds of Africa and India EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Phil congratulations for your new bird and congratulations for your wonderful display, a real feast for the eyes cyclops study
Back to top Go down
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: The birds of Africa and India   The birds of Africa and India EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 pm

excellent! your diorama are perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The birds of Africa and India   The birds of Africa and India Empty

Back to top Go down

The birds of Africa and India
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: