Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

African elephant from Play Visions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
75senta75
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

African elephant from Play Visions Empty
PostSubject: African elephant from Play Visions   African elephant from Play Visions EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:13 pm

On Saturday at the flea market, I found this  African elephant from Play Visions. Year is 1998.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Meeting a friend from Schleich for showing size.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: African elephant from Play Visions   African elephant from Play Visions EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:25 pm

That is a fantastic elefant ! I love the way you can see how the ears are sculptured cheers 

Congratulations, you found gold again Very Happy You are an expert flea-marketer Applause Applause 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: African elephant from Play Visions   African elephant from Play Visions EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm

That's another impressive hunt! Shocked
I didn't know about this large Pv elephant! The figure has a very special design! elephant Thanks for sharing and congratulations! flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
phrog

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: African elephant from Play Visions   African elephant from Play Visions EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:54 am

What a lucky find! Was it the same seller as the turtles? It seems that there are a lot of PV out there in Germany, animal collecting must be much more popular there than it is in North America...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: African elephant from Play Visions   African elephant from Play Visions EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:07 am

Big congratulations for this phantastic find!! I think all flea market sellers with PV animals comes only to Munich;-)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: African elephant from Play Visions   African elephant from Play Visions EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a lucky find! Was it the same seller as the turtles? It seems that there are a lot of PV out there in Germany, animal collecting must be much more popular there than it is in North America...

Only in Munich, not overall:'(

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: African elephant from Play Visions   African elephant from Play Visions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:52 am

Thanks for the comments.

prog wrote:
Code:

Yes, the PV animals are from the same seller. They were offered with some no name figures of very poor quality under the table in a big box with a lot of other stuff.
So far, not a single seller ever thought these figures would have any value.

Andreas wrote:
Code:
I think all flea market sellers with PV animals comes only to Munich.

Andreas, there are so many flea markets and also many  special flea markets in Munich. Every weekend from Friday to Saturday. There are even sometimes " night flea markets".
With so many flea markets, the chance is good finding some very collectible figures.
But I usually only visit one flea market near our house. I go by bike very early in the morning  and stay there  for about 1 or 2 hours. On these special flea market last Saturday I
have also spend about 2 hours.

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: African elephant from Play Visions   African elephant from Play Visions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Congratulation, Yvette, very nice and hard-to-find figure, thanks for sharing photos! Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: African elephant from Play Visions   African elephant from Play Visions Empty

Back to top Go down

African elephant from Play Visions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Play Visions-
Jump to: