Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are there any special editions in USA?

Go down 
+5
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
schleichsammler1
Mia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia

Country/State : Germany

Are there any special editions in USA? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi there,
a friend of mine is going for a trip to USA and it's a good chance for me to get a special Schleich figurine. sunny 
I know, two years ago there was the golden knight, a special edition, at Toys'r'us available. And some time ago I read about some special packages which are available in the USA. But I couldn't find it anymore Crying or Very sad 
Do you know about special editions or special packages which are availible there? question 

Thank you!
Bye
Mia
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler1

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 am

Hello,
we are watching the U.S. market. In the moment there are no special editions.
It would be better that he goes to China. There are some...
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:58 pm

I don't believe there are any here currently, however you are right about Toys R' Us. They did have the red dragon and golden knight exclusively, and sometimes have scenery packs like the elephant and rider set. Your friend might be able to find some of the scenery packs for you still.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Schleich is having a lot of plans to USA next year, maybe they will release special editions to US market but this is only speculation and a useless information for you. A very known edition was the brown pelican, but it is already long retired.
I suspect 2014 Schleich releases will be somewhat oriented to US market. Suspect :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
I don't believe there are any here currently, however you are right about Toys R' Us. They did have the red dragon and golden knight exclusively, and sometimes have scenery packs like the elephant and rider set. Your friend might be able to find some of the scenery packs for you still.
Welcome here sunny sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Interesting topic study study study 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mia

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Thanks so much for the answers. Too bad there is nothing at the moment. I never heard that China has some special editions Shocked  Cool! But nobody of my friends was in China and I didn't heard of any plans that someone will go to China.
Bye
Mia
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:50 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Mia

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:22 am

I also never heard of a China-Special Edition.

Bye
Mia
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 am

I only know that Schleich makes an pack with the Angus cows. That only was for the US marked, but I only know that these was "relased" 2012

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:20 pm

widukind wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Welcome here sunny sunny sunny 
Thanks Widukind!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:22 pm

arafan wrote:
I only know that Schleich makes an pack with the Angus cows. That only was for the US marked, but I only know that these was "relased" 2012
I was wondering about that set... I noticed the new packaging (online) and was wondering if it was re-released or they had an extra stock sitting around somewhere question 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:53 pm

Ohh, yes ! There was also a play-set with three Farm animal babies in a sort of plastic bouble.
It was only made in USA, but is long retired, too scratch 

You can see a picture here

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:29 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohh, yes ! There was also a play-set with three Farm animal babies in a sort of plastic bouble.
It was only made in USA, but is long retired, too scratch 

You can see a picture here
I saw that once and passed on it, then when I decided to come back to buy it, the store was out of business. Sad
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:00 am

schleich61 wrote:
There are literally scores of boxed sets sold only in the USA, not one...study  These are not really special editions, as they are just repackaged regular figurines placed in a group and arrayed in a box. You can see some here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Really? Those are only for the US? I always thought those were worldwide editions... I learned something new today! :) 
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:31 am

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:49 am

I don't really know much about the special editions in the U.S., however I found the Golden Knight at a store called Fred Meyers recently, and they are sold on TGF toys. I'm not sure if it's necessarily a special edition but I'm pretty sure it is. Good luck on your hunt.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:26 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:34 am

The golden Knight? We have an Toys'R'us here too, and in the moment they have 5 golden Knights.

PostSubject: Re: Are there any special editions in USA?   Are there any special editions in USA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are there any special editions in USA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: