Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda

Go down 
+2
Roger
widukind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda Empty
PostSubject: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:57 pm

I sit in this moment in the tram to ky work and read in Tram TV this news. In the zoo of Hoyerswerda is a Rautenkrokodil ( i cant write at the moment the english name but i will do that if i come home to my pc) born. More later:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:27 am

A Cuban crocodile! alien Scientists describe them as the most intelligent crocodiles but I have my doubts, I know how many are 2+2 and I am not sure they know it. Laughingtongue

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:33 am

Roger wrote:
A Cuban crocodile! 👽Scientists describe them as the most intelligent crocodiles but I have my doubts, I know how many are 2+2 and I am not sure they know it. Laughingtongue
Roger, don´t forget: Scientists don´t know the STS croc - It´s very rare, it wasn´t often seeing. Hm, perhaps they never have
seen ONE of STS crocs. So, scientists don´t know, how intelligent an STS croc is. Cool

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:27 am

Roger wrote:
A Cuban crocodile! 👽Scientists describe them as the most intelligent crocodiles but I have my doubts, I know how many are 2+2 and I am not sure they know it. Laughingtongue
cheers lol! lol! 

Ohh, I hope to se pictures of this new Cucroger Applause 

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:24 am

Susanne wrote:
Ohh, I hope to se pictures of this new Cucroger
Applause Applause Applause 

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:13 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Susanne wrote:
Ohh, I hope to se pictures of this new Cucroger
Applause Applause Applause 
Laughing Embarassed I am not sure it is the most interesting thing of all but maybe we'll start another round of STS member pictures to see all our family again? I can give the first sign but first I need to find an updated picture of the STS crocodile. It doesn't surprise me that some scientists don't know him yet! flower

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 am

And in our zoo Dresden is a sloth born cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 am

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers 

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:15 pm

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers
At the moment we have an baby sloth too. Very interesing animals, and very cute babys. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:29 am

Arrrwh, yes ! They must be ever so enormously cute drunken drunken 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:55 pm

arafan wrote:
widukind wrote:
cheers cheerscheers
At the moment we have an baby sloth too. Very interesing animals, and very cute babys. Very Happy
Great! You know who kids are, soon they will be running and jumping around like little evil things! bounce affraid I like kids anyway. Wink Sleep

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:23 pm

I hope it's OK...
I only can say it's not easy to photograph an sloth.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:14 pm

so cute sunny sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:58 am

All Animal youngsters are cute !
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:02 am

Not all. The most birds are ugly when they are young. Young macaws are very ugly Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:17 am

The only ugly animals I know,unless the Age, are humans....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda   Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoological sensation in the zoo of Hoyerswerda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Zoos, aquariums and museums...-
Jump to: